Chapter 2

Hai! Here is the second part. I hope you like!😘

Please comment and share!

-

-

I smiled as the last bell of the day went off. In fact it was the last bell of the year!

Ah, summer. I can't wait for tomorrow. I'll be laying out on the sunny warm beach. Where the ocean and wind will be softly making sounds in the background. I can already feel the breeze on me and the smell of the salt coming off the ocean.

I snap out of it when I notice I'm still the only one in the class room. Great. I sigh and head for my locker.

I get to my locker and I see that my best friend has it already open for me. I smile. She's always been shy the type. She's completely beautiful! She has long brown hair that goes to her belly button. Piercing green eyes. Yeah, you can say I'm a little jealous of her tan!

"Hey, bitch!," I say smiling at her as I put my books in my locker and pull out my purse and phone.

"Skank.. Ready for tomorrow?!," she asks completely excited.

"Yes!"

We both laugh and head out of the school.

"Need a ride home?," she asks me.

"Nah, my mom said she would be picking me up today. But thanks Brittany!"

"Okay, your loss." She saying smiling and leaves with her brother.

After all we are only 15 and can't drive just yet.

I sigh waiting for my mom to come and she doesn't.

It feels wonderful outside the wind is blowing perfect making my long blonde hair blow. I smile and keep a hand on my short white dress, so it doesn't blow up.

Where is she?! I think to myself

I pull out my phone to call my mother and I see that she had texted me earlier.

I read, "Kendal, I'm so sorry but I've been held up at work. Walk home. Order some pizza for dinner. Love you. -mom."

I sigh frustrated. After all she did say she would pick me up today.

I begin to walk the road away from the school and to my house.

Hmm... Maybe I could take a shortcut to get home. I thought to myself.

I started to walk down a random road. It didn't look like the best place either. All the houses looked like they were about to cave in, but still yet people lived in them.

I stopped at a stop sign and looked both ways before I crossed. I felt like someone was watching me. I walked faster, but not too fast. I was afraid my dress would fly up.

There were no cars down these roads. I shrugged the feeling off. No one was watching me if they were it would probably be a person from one of these gross houses wondering why I'm walking down this road.

I keep walking until I hear a car behind me. It's a pretty loud one and it's running its engine at me.

I turn to see who it is and I don't know because of the tinted windows. But I had to say it was a pretty nice sports car.

I keep walking on the sidewalk when the car was still beside me. I started panicking.

The sports car pulled up beside me. I tried to look in it, but I still couldn't see inside.

Okay, I'm spooked now. I started to run. I didn't care if I had a dress on. I didn't care about anything right now. I just wanted home. In a safe place.

As soon as I ran I knew it was a bad mistake. Someone had also gotten out of the car too..... And they were after me..

~~~~~~~~

Hope you like! Sorry , if its kinda boring! I promise the next one wont😏 muhaha

What do you guys think will happen?

Comment💕