the argument

Italics are Na'vi - Bold is Greek - Normal is English

The few days later

Neteyam was walking around the cove he started to hear some noises. He went to go check it out when he sees Percy blindfolded and practicing with her sword in a deadly dance, He walks forward a few feet when Percy points her sword at him and says, "I have been expecting you."

Neteyam in shock speaks, "You have..."

Percy takes her blindfold off and says, "Nah, I heard like 10 minutes ago."

She then grabs her bracelet and it forms into her spear Tsunami and hands Neteyam Riptide, "Hear we are going to fight."

He looks at her in disbelief, "I don't really know how to fight with a sword, is it like a dagger?"

Percy says, "It is similar but instead of slashing around you are just parrying. Now are you sure you want to learn swordsmanship from the best sword fighter in 500 years!"

Neteyam nods, they start to parry up to the left down to the right, then Percy makes the move that Luke taught her and flips Riptide out of Neteyam's hand and into the water. He tries to go after it when Percy holds Riptide against his throat, "Yield."

Neteyam sighs', nodding grabs Percy's outstretched hand, and stands up complaining, "You are too good, but I want to try again."

Percy nods but states, "Yes you suck but still the sword doesn't change. So you have to adapt to the sword. You can't change your surroundings. They only change once you have changed. A good swordsman is more important than a good swords. So how have you been adjusting to Metkayina village?" 

Neteyam answers, "Well it is very different to life in the forest. I enjoy the water and the people, yet I still feel like an outcast." 

Percy places her hand on the other Na'vi shoulder and says, "Well if the other kids are being skxawngs towards any of your siblings or even your self can hang out with me after I am done with my duties; or even during them if it is something special." 

Neteyam nods and says shyly, "And I happen to begin to have feelings for another in the village. But I don't know if she likes me back." 

Percy was about to comment when a group of young Metkayina children come running towards Percy, "Percy you have to come quick Aonung, Roxto along with Tsy and Tsi is being beaten up by a forest boy."

Neteyam curses, "That skxawng Dad is going to skin him," they both run to the fighting teens.

10 minutes earlier

Aonung and his group of friends notice Kiri looking at the sand in the water. He signals his group to follow him as they head to Kiri. "What is she doing?" He asks Roxto

"Have no idea," Rotxo replies, " She just looking at the sand."

They all laugh as Kiri lifts her head out of the water. "Huh, What did you say?" Kiri asks.

"Are you some kind of freak?" Aonung said.

"He asked if you are a freak," Rotxo said as Kiri stand up signing

"No," she said as she walks away

"Are you sure? You are not a real Na'vi." Aonung says as he teases her, "Look at those hands, I mean look at them" The group laughed at Kiri till she walks away, as she was walking away her brother runs up and shouts.

Lo'ak shouted at them "Hey! Back off, fish boy"

"Oh, Another five-fingered freak look at his little baby tail," Rotxo said pulling Lo'ak tail to which he pushed him away. "Don't touch me"