CHAPTER TWO

-UNEDITED-

" ali did you sign the form already?" areum ask.

i get the from my bag and show it to her.

"why didn't  you sign it?" I looked at her form at nakasign nato means ay sumali siya sa club.

" it's not even connected to our course" i said.

i know how to draw and paint but it's not really my passion.  

and as i said it's not connected in our course kaya hindi na ako nag fill up ng form.  

" i don't really have time for that aruem masyado ng dagdag sa activities ko yan" i explain.

"ali please join kana umaasa sila amber for sure, just try it kapag hindi mo gusto you can quit naman eh" aruem try to convinced me.

"fine" i said and she fill out the form for me.

while i'm busy with my phone dumating na sila amber areum happily greeted  them and show the form that was already signed.

"thank you areum, thank you din alisha" i just smile at them dahil wala ako sa mood para makipag-usap.

after a minute ay pumasok na si ms.wilson and start discussing our topic she's really good at what she's doing madaling intindihin ang explanation niya. after niyang mag discuss ay nag pa quiz pa to.

thank god i read a little kagabi and nakinig ako ng mabuti sa discussion niya. after our quiz i look at areum who's scratching her head na.

"Are you good?" i ask and even smiled at her.

"i think mali mga pinag sasagot ko i can't focus while she's discussing kanina eh" she said

"it's ok areum my next time pa naman" i said and tap her shoulder.

"Everyone listens there's only one who got a perfect score" ms.wilson announced and everyone looked at her looking curios.

"its Ms.Valencia" she said and show the paper to everyone.

because of that everyone looked at me and even areum  gave me a look like i betrayed her. i just shrugged my shoulder at her.

" everyone has a low score,  have an advanced study tonight because i will give a quiz every after discussion" she said coldly.

"that's all have a good day class" she said and leave us.

"you told me you didn't read last week?" areum ask me as soon ms.wilson left

"yeah i didn't but i did last night" i said and smile at her.

" whatever" she said and rolled her eyes at me.

hindi na siya nag salita ulit at  tumingin na lang ulit sa harap dahil dumating na ang kasunod ni ms.wilson. like i did to ms.wilson ay nakinig lang din ako sa teacher sa harap.

"thank god walang quiz na naganap" aruem said

"the subject was easy areum" i said to her.

"yeah madali para sayo but for me no" she said and just keep taking selfies.

we're busy in our own business when a student came in.

"hi just a little announcement for those art club members We have a meeting later after class please be there thank you everyone" she said and left.

" omg! our first club meeting we will attend i'm excited " areum said and even giggle.

" i just want to go home straight" i said and rolled my eyes.