009, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9.

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9, a new piercing.

✵ ✵ ✵ ✵
Word count; 1227
Warning; pain?
✵ ✵ ✵ ✵

Four girls walked down the hallways of school, arms intertwined with another. The girls were popular, so popular that everyone in the school knew about them and who they were. Jada was on one end, one of her arms locked in with Astrid's. Astrid's arm were free, one holding onto Jada's while the other one was holding onto Tracy's. Both Tracy and Astrid were in the middle, as Evie was on the other end. Tracy's other arm was with Evie's, Evie being the same as Jada with one free arm. They all were late to class, and they knew it but they for sure as hell didn't care.

They heard the bell ring earlier, but another sign was that there was no students in the halls but them. Two girls worked on a poster, looking the popular girls way but only shook there head in disbelief to see Tracy with them. Tracy was the first to her class, being the youngest out of the group. Evie and Astrid were dropped off next because they had the same class while Jada found her own way to class because she was the oldest out of all of them. "Think water supply,power supply-" Tracy's teacher started, but had got cut off by Tracy coming into the class late.

"And why are you late? Miss. Freeland?" They asked, now standing in front of the seat where she had sat. "Sorry, can't a girl go to the bathroom?" Tracy mocked, the other students letting out laughs and snickers at this. "All right, settle down class." He told them, going back to teaching them about what he was before hand. "Now, what I want-Out the oh one away!" He started off, his eye catching Tracy in her phone. The latter was texting Jada and Evie ti see what they were doing after school or during lunch.

✵ ✵ ✵ ✵

Two blondes, and a brunette ran down the streets of their town. They ran together, holding onto each others arms as they did. Jada, Evie and Tracy decided during class that they would get Tracy a piercing, as Evie dint feel like getting one and Jada had gotten so many done in the past. Jada had her ears pieced, as well as her tongue, belly and her nipples, which not many people knew about expect for Evie, Javi and possibly Mason. Coming into the tattoo and piercing shop, Tracy called her mom to let her know they were at the library which was a lie.

"Mom. Do you know the difference between a point slope form? And a slope intercept form?" Tracy asked her mother, trying to get her to believe they were actually at the library. "How about ten dollars, Guapo?" Evie asked, running her hands down his slicked back hair. Jada just leaned in the counter, showing him some of her cleavage as they wanted him to allow Tracy to get a piercing. "Please, we know you're a nice guy." Jada said, placing her hands in his arms seductively.

"See, that's why I need ti be here, at the library." Tracy summed up, making sure it sounded believable. "They have tutors." Tracy told Mel, hoping that the older woman didn't figure she was lying. "Hey? Does her mom know?" Guapo asked, not knowing what to do. "She's 18, dude. Come on." Evie begged, Jada and herself giving the guy a seductive look so he would do it. "Okay, cool pick me up at 5:30." Tracy said, hanging up the phone before squealing in excitement. "Get in the chair." Guapo instructed, nodding towards a free chair, giving into the girls pleading.

Sitting in the chair, Tracy picked up the tongue piercing and looked at it, wondering if it would hurt or not. Guapo just out on gloves, as Evue was getting light wash for Tracy. Jada was behind Tracy's smoking a cigarette because she felt like it. Two workers had walked in, as Evie light up her own cigarette because Jada had her own. "Is this gonna hurt?" Tracy asked, spitting out the mouth wand into a cup. "Oh, you haven't had your tongue pierced." Tracy realised, Guapo responding in Spanish which caused Jada to respond to him in that language.

"I only put it in when I need to." He told her, sticking out his tongue and doing some weird stuff with it. "Stick it out." Guapo demanded, Tracy pulling her tongue back in her mouth because she was scared. Evie watched as Tracy got it done, Jada didn't watch as it gave her the chance ti finish her cigarette. Tracy had whimpered when it got done, because she didn't expect it to go so quickly. As the girls made their way to the library, Tracy and Evie wondered what Guapo and Jada said in Spanish, because neither of them understood the language.

The girls at a bus stop, out side the library because it was around the time when Mel was meant to pick them up. Tracy stuck out her tongue, looking at it in a small, handheld mirror. "Just don't open your mouth very wide when you talk, she won't notice." Evie suggested, Jada standing up because her legs started to hurt from sitting down and standing all day long. "I have to ask you guys something." Tracy admitted, sighing and putting away the small mirror. "What?" The girls ask in unison, not quite sure what the question would be.

"Okay, umm. You never did anything with that crusty tattoo guy, right?" Tracy asked, looking afraid for what the answer would be. Jada and Evie just looked at each other, knowing what one another was going to say. "Yeah, he ate my pussy." Evie responded, having an expression of humour in her face. "I sucked his dick." Jada replied, completing the reply for Tracy's question. "Oh my god, are you sh..." Tracy started, putting her hands in her hands and bringing it down to her lap. The two older girls just laugh at her reaction, both of their answers being jokes. "We're kidding, idiot." Jada said, starting to giggle with Evie over it.

"Hey, ladies!" Mel shouted, parking her car and getting out of it. Mel walked towards the three girls, who were sat at a bus stop in front of the library. "Get a lot of studying done?" Mel asked, walking closer to all of them. The girls got up, so that they were standing. "We were researching, mom." Tracy lied, hoping her mother took it and she did. "I'm in charge of the grey water module for Biosphere 2 project." Tracy told her mom, opening the door to the car to get in."Cool." Mel paused, all of them walking towards the car. "What modules are you girls in charge of?" Mel asked, letting Tracy in the back seat.

"We're no in that class. We're taking advance physics, Mel." Evie lied for herself, because she knew Jada was actually in that class. Jada just moved some bread to the right spot on her head while she got in the car while Evie followed so that they could finally go back home, to the Freeland's house.

✵ ✵ ✵ ✵
Author note;
Thank you so much for reading all my books!
Also I love reading your comments
and getting notifications for voting!

Outfit: