Chapter 3

I was busy listening to our prof when the bell suddenly rang, meaning the class has already ended and it's time to go home.

Geez at last I'm finally going home.

"Asia let's watch the Men's basketball practice game sa gym later, I heard there's a lot of hot freshies there" cheska said while fixing her things.

I rolled my eyes at her.

"Aight i'm down, just make sure na it will be worth my time bitch"

She just laughed at my remarks.

"Of course bitch you know me. When I said hot freshies, I mean H-O-T freshies periodt!"

I don't know what has gotten into this bitch, she seems very excited well I just shrugged it off and went to the gym with her.

We are near the entrance and we can already hear the loud cheering coming from the gym. I think girls are having so much fun watching the varsity players huh.

We arrived at the gym and I was very surprised from what I'm seeing. My eyes are gleaming with happiness because  Cheska is saying the truth. Hot guys are definitely here at the gymnasium.

"Bitch tell me I'm wrong" Cheska said like she is mocking me.

"You're wrong" I won't give her the satisfaction she wants.

She rolled her eyes at me and I just laugh at her reaction.

Naghanap kami ng mauupuan ni Cheska and nakahanap naman kami agad. It was near the  bench of the players.

When we sat down on our seats I can sense that some of the basketball players are talking about us. We'll I can't blame them though we're headturners.

I turned my phone on to text my driver that I will be with Cheska and that she will drive me home when a notification suddenly popped up.

"You like me that much kaya manonood ka ng practice game namin?" - Jacob

What the fuck? He's here?

I looked at the bitch beside me and I was sure as hell that she planned all of these. She point something using her lips and when I followed at the one she's pointing at I immediately saw Jacob on the court looking like a damn snack wearing our school Jersey with his muscles that are on point.

This guy is so ripped.

Jacob caught me staring and he winked at me while smirking. He looked at his phone urging me to reply which I didn't follow. I just raised an eyebrow at him.

He was ready to type something when his coach called him saying that they need to warm up because the practice game will begin shortly. I saw all the players doing a warm up including Jacob and I can really tell that he is now on his game mode because he looked so serious while doing his thing.

This guys is really God's favorite. I mean all the guys here are hot not gonna lie but he just outshined them all. He's definitely looking like a Greek God while warming up.

"My cousin is hot, right Asia?" Cheska said maliciously.

I blink twice as I looked at her.

"Who? Jacob? That brute is fucking ugly Cheska" I said while looking at Jacob.

She laughed at me.

"Bitch chill baka mamaya siya na pala tatanggal ng angas mo" She said teasing me.

"Eww ches shut up" i said while pinching the side of her stomach.

She groaned in mix of pain and giddy but it was all gone because we heard the buzzer meaning the game will start already so we focused on watching the game.