Ark 3 Chapter 5 & 6

Chapter 5:

Mearing: "Total Nightmare File..........So the investigation is open. We've sent agents to your office, and for the time being, we're gonna send you home with AutoBot protection"

Sam: "Who do I need to speak to get you guys to understand that Me and Peter can help, That We can contribute"

Brains: "Hey, we can all help. Want me to tell you what I know, I could tell you about the Solar System, all the fun planets to hang out in"

Mearing pulls out her gun and sets it on the Table

Mearing: "Get off my desk please"

Brains: "You pulling out guns? I can't help you out now. She angry"

Mearing: "My god"

Sam: "What do you envision for me. I go home now? I go back to work? I make copies?"

Mearing: "This is a unit for veteran intelligence officers and special forces, not for boys who once owned special cars"

Carly: "That's a bit harsh, isn't it, ma'am"

Mearing: "Don't call me ma'am.I'm not a ma'am"

Clara: " You are woman, aren't you"

Peter: "So"

Sam: "are those yours"

Mearing: "Yeah, CIA"

Sam: "I only ask 'cause I also have a medal, from the president"

Mearing: "Yeah. Great. So it's not that complicated, right. No one gets to work with the AutoBots unless I approve it"

Peter: "You realize I'm the Boyfriend of Optimus Prime right"

Mearing: "Even if your the Boyfriend of Optimus Prime, I have to approve it. You're breaking my chain of command"

Carly: "Come on, Let's go. You've done what you came for"

Mearing: "With all due respect, young man, I appreciate what you and your cousin did. But your both not Soldiers. You're messengers. You've always been messengers."

Carly: "There Hero's"

Clara: "Let's Go guys"

(Outside Sam and Carly's home)

Bumblebee, Jazz, and Elita drove up to the entrance of The apartments

Sam: "Guys, take the freight elevator, we'll see you up there"

Sam, Peter, and Clara walk away, with Bumblebee, Jazz,and Elita driving to the elevator. Bumblebee in one, with Jazz and Elita in the other

Wheelie: "Ah, this blows. That lady officially kicked us out"

Brains: "Yeah, Witness Protection Program sucks"

Wheelie: "Yeah, but we're a whole lot safe with Bog Yellow,Gray, Red and their Cannons. Cause that dog can't protect scrap"

Sam: "Bee.......You miss hanging out"

Bumblebee nods his head

Sam: "Yeah, Me too"

Peter: "Jazz"

Jazz looks at Peter

Peter: "Thanks for Stepping in for NightLock"

Jazz: "No problem, you fixed me up, and he is out and about, doing work. So this is me repaying you"

Clara: "Elita"

Elita turns Herself around

Clara: "Thanks for sticking with me, after everything going on"

Elita: "I made a promise to be your guardian and protect you. I will never break that Promise"