Chapter 7; Boring park.

"Thanks..." Junior would wipe his tears and sniffle, calming down.

"Junior if you have ANYTHING to talk about, please talk to me about it, okay? Try and eat." I'd reassure Junior, looking him in the eyes.

Junior would nod and walk to his bed "I'm gonna go to bed now, goodnight!"

"Goodnight Junior." I would smile, turn off his light and walk out of his room.
The next day...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Junior's POV:

"Agh- What time is it?" I'd turn to my side and turn my phone on, it's already 10am? I thought I had school- Oh- Right. It's Saturday.

I'd get up out of bed and brush my hair, changing into something clean and walk downstairs.
"Oh, hey Junior! Do you want something to try and eat?" Chef Pee Pee would ask me.

"Uhh, I'll be good for now." I'd reply, walking off to the couch and calling my friends.
"Hey guys! What are you doing today? I was hoping we could go to the park or something-"

"I'm down!" -Joseph
"Sure, why not!" -Cody
"Alright I'll meet you guys there!"
I'd end the call and walk to the park.
"Huh, must be early. I'll wait for them."

15 minutes later...
"Omg where are these idiots." I'd pull out my phone and text them.
'Where are you two? It's been 15 minutes!'
'Sorry dude- I can't come- There's been a few robberies these past few days, I'm gonna go stay with a friend for a while' -Joseph
'I'm sorry Junior- I can't come either. My mom told me I'm grounded because I forgot to wash my clothes' -Cody

'That's okay. I'll just go home' I'd sigh, feeling upset that I walked all this way on a nice, sunny day just to be let down by my friends. Joseph doesn't even have anything to lose, and I swear Cody's mom cleans Cody's clothes for him. This is stupid. I'll just go home.
I'd kick a stone in anger, then stop as someone approaches me.

"Jeffy? What are you doing here?"

"I don't even know- I just went out here to bury all of our green bean cans and big hero 6 dvd copies" Jeffy would explain.

"Phew- How did we even get those- Well your dad with the green beans but like- big hero 6? Damn, worse then getting stabbed honestly-"

"Yeah- Anyway I'm bored. Wanna go throw rocks at people's cars?"

"YEAH!" My face would light up and I'd smile intensely.
I would pick up a rock and throw it at someone's car.

"Hey! What do you guys think you're doing?" Brooklyn T guy would walk in front of the car.
"Oh uh! NOTHING! We were just throwing stones and we hit a car by accident..."

"Oh come on! I'm not gonna believe that, and you know what? That's my ex's car so you have NO right to be doing that, without me!" He'd smash the car window with a brick.
"She probably won't even feel the glass shards stabbing her she's so fat, how can she even get in this car?!"

Me and Jeffy would laugh and soon enough, walk back home.
I would walk into my room, sit down on my bed and play videogames for a while.

(YAY new chapter!!)