10. The Tree of Life

The winx girl turned into month so they didn't much to do. No matter how hard they tried they couldn't turn back.
After a little discussion they decided to send Callie to the Tree of Life, but not alone, with Daphne.... and Helia of course. But Helia didn't know anything about that, and he wasn't happy when they toled him.
    "Have you gone mad?" Helia snapped at them.
   "We can only trust them." Bloom explained.
   "But she cannot control her magic." Helia said "She's only had transformed for once." he said.
    "Why isn't Daphne enough?" Helia asked.
    "You remember last time.." Bloom started.
    "Last time Sky's father had to almost die." Helia said.
    "Technically he did die, but Bloom's father brought him back." Techna corrected Helia.
He got so angry he took Moth-Techna and put her in a jar.
    "Helia! That wasn't nice of you!" Flora snapped at him.
    "I'm sorry but you have to find someone else." Helia said "We can't even train her out now if the magic is against us." he continued.
   "Then what? Who will help Daphne?" Bloom asked "We clearly can't go." she said.
"Helia!" Callie walked into the room and set Techna free.
"Don't tell me you want to go!" Helia said.
"The solarian soldiers are already there, they are fighting against the trix." Daphne followed the new fairy.
"So what?" Helia asked.
"The tree lost its balance because it doesn't get any sunshine. Even that part of the Magic Dimension is in darkness." Daphne explained "The moon must be fixed, only Callie can do it." she continued.
"But that's insane!" Helia snapped at Daphne.
"Helia I know you're scared, but if that's my duty then I must act." Callie held his hands.
"I just don't want to lose you again, you can't controll your magic. What if something goes wrong?" Helia asked.
"Remember what you've told me in Donovan's dungeons?" she asked him "That magic comes from love and joy." Callie smiled at him.
"Yes." he nodded.
"I felt your love then, and I still feel it. Untill you're here for me magic won't dissappoint me!" Callie hugged him.
"Aaw!" Bloom and Flora looked at each other and they got scared of each other.
"Bloom, is that you?" Daphne asked.
"The transformation spell has gone wrong." Bloom explained.
"Helia, everything will be fine." Daphne said "The other specialists will also come, we will fight the trix and she will restore the ballance of the moon." she smiled at Helia.
"Agh, allright." Helia rolled his eyes.
"But how do I restore the moon's ballance?" Callie asked.
"Your insticts will know." Daphne smiled at her.

They were in the Owl, the specialist's spaceship. Daphne was teaching Callie some basic spells and how to transform.
"You must concentrate. Open up your mind and your heart, imagine yourself as a fairy and feel the energy." Daphne said.
"It's not working!" Callie tried and focused as hard as the could've.
"Don't force it, don't push it, it's not pee!" Brandon smiled at Callie and she laughed.
"Who is he?" Callie asked Daphne with sparkling eyes.
"He's Brandon!" she responded.
"Don't even think about that!" Helia walked up to them "He's Stella's boyfriend, and besides, he's too old for you." Helia said.
"Oh, hehe!" she laughed in the akwardness.
"Now try again. It's easier if you have an incantation, like the winx's Magic Winx!" Daphne suggested "Fairies usually say Magic and their names after." she explained.
"Magic Callie!" Callie said but nothing seemed to happen.
"Oh boy!" Daphne looked at Helia with concerns."
"You must try more." Daphne said and walked away with Helia.
"What's the problem?" Helia asked Daphne.
"She doesn't believe in herself. She got back her hope and faith in love, but she's not confident enough." Daphne explained.
"Is there anything I could do?" Helia asked for advices.
"It seems like she looks up to you. Maybe you could strenghten her." Daphne suggested "But I don't know. If she won't be able to transform, then we all doomed." Daphne sighted.
Callie was still trying but nothing seemed to work. Helia walked back to her and sat down nex to her.
"Please don't be mad at me, I know I've failed you." Callie shut down her eyes.
"Don't say that, I could never be mad at you, and you didn't fail me." Helia put his arm around her "You see Sky? The blonde one." Helia looked at Sky.
"Mhm." Callie nodded.
"He is the Crown Prince of Areklyon. His girlfriend is Bloom." Helia said.
"The ginger, right?" Callie asked.
"Yes, you know she's one of the most powerful fairies in the whole Magic Dimension, but when she started out she was just like you." Helia smiled at his sister.
"How did she overcome that?" Callie asked.
"She had confidence, she started believing in herself." Helia explained "And that's what you have to do. Believe in yourself, and for a good start, I already believe in you." he pulled her closer.
"Thank you, Helia!" she layed her head on his chest.
"We're here, the trix will get us in no time if we go closer with the Owl!" Daphne walked up to the siblings.
"Ready?" Helia looked at Callie. She just smiled at him and stood up.

They walked to the Tree of Life. They were sneaking so the witches wouldn't notice them immediately.
"Be quiet!" Daphne said and quickly ran to another rock "Trix! Come and get me!" she shouted at them.
"You!" Icy blasted her but she jumped away in time.
"What the hell is she doing?" Sky asked.
"Daphne, Nymph of Sirenix!" she transformed into her sirenix form.

"Wow, she's so beautiful!" Callie's jaw dropped.
"That's one of the most powerful transformations that a fairy can achieve." Helia said.
"Wich one is the most powerful?" Callie asked.
"Encha- Watch out!" Helia wanted to continued his little lecture about magic but they were interrupted by Stormy's blast. Luckily Heli was fast enough to push his sister away and he also jumped away.
"Be more focused!" Nex said.
Daphne was flying over and battleing Icy when she noticed the Tree of Life. She quickly blasted Icy and flew to Helia and Callie.
"Callie, you must get to the tree as fast as you can. It's dieing!" Daphne said.
"Oh no!" Callie gasped.
"You must transform!" Daphne insisted.
"You can do it!" Helia put his hand on her shoulder "Remember what I said, I believe in you, do you believe in yourself?" he asked her.
Callie closed her eyes. She looked deep insied herself and saw herself as a fairy, as a fairy who made her brother proud, as a fairy who believed in herself, as a fairy who, who fianally found her real family. Then she transformed.
"You did it!" Helia cheered her.
"Now go!" Daphne said and flew up to Icy.
Callie looked at Helia and he nodded with a proud smile. She flew over the place and landed at the tree.