SPIRIT | 01

12 Years ago

12 Years ago..

A rabbit who worked at the Metropolitan Police Department was given a box by a female horse who worked there.

"Yahya-san...one of the ladies, wanted me to give this to you.." the rabbit nervously said

"Give it here.." yahya was given the box, he opens it.

He sees a beautiful baby horse, snuggling on a pink blanket. There came a note,

'Yahya this child is yours, I don't want the child, and I quit this job. This thing is your problem now. It's a girl by the way..'

It all came back to yahya. He remembers hooking up with the women.

"Yahya-San..should I give the child to an orphanage?" The rabbit asks pulling out her phone.

"No.." the horse replied

The rabbit nods in approval and walks away.

"It would be nice to have company.." yahya smiled before taking the baby out of the box.

Yahya took out his phone. Calling one of his assistants. Asking them for baby supplies and clothes.

Yafya stood near the balcony, looking at the baby horse sleeping in his arms.

"Hm..what should your name be?.."
yahya said to the baby.

"Y/n." yahya test out the name y/n,

"Hm..y/n sounds good name doesn't it?" Yahya smiles. The baby horse that is now named y/n coos and babbles.

Yahya feeling happy he has someone he can treasure more then society. Someone he can protect. He's not lonely anymore..

"I promise I will protect you from all the dangers of this world.." yahya looks down at y/n.