Author's Note

So, as you can tell, this is a Peter/Spider-Man x Marinette/Ladybug story. Whether it ends with that or somehow goes into Marinette/Ladybug x Adrien/Cat Noir, I don't know.

As for which version of Peter I'm shipping Marinette with, it's the Peter from the 2017 Spider-Man series, or Spider-Man from Earth-17628, or Marvel's Spider-Man. As for what season exactly, I don't know. It's been just about far too long since I last watched the series.

I might mix a few different universes or something due to this. As for the other Spider-Men/Women, such as Miles Morales, Ghost Spider, and Spider-Girl, I probably might remove them (I'm one of those guys who prefer those like Miles Morales to pop up when Peter's usually an adult). They might not get mentioned anyway.

I want to give Peter the humor of Insomiac (PS4)'s Spider-Man.

One reason I'm writing this Spiderbug story is mainly because of the surprisingly enormous amount of fanart of Ladybug being shipped with the apparently unfortunate 17628 Peter Parker/Spider-Man.  And yet there's just bits and pieces of the actual plot so I'm just making this.

Credits go to the artist: Dayron27

So any farnart you're about to see doesn't belong to me!

I'm also going to do this story from a 1st P.O.V..  It'll mainly be Marinette's point of view.  You think I should probably add Peter's too...?