~Chapter 1~

~A/N:

Hey guys! New book! :)

It's the sequal to Stuck with One Direction, so I hope you enjoy! :D

~beautiifulnightmares <3 xoxo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been three years. Three damn years since me and One Direction got kidnapped. Even though I have tons of security, considering I live with One Direction, I still don't feel as safe as I did before the kidnapping. I don't trust as easy anymore, like I did with Saskia. Speaking of her, Saskia and the others were sentenced to 40 years for kidnapping a famous band and beating them, and a personal friend. But the kidnapping did gain more fans. 

"Rosalina! Get your ass down here NOW!" Liam shouts at me. I have my own room of course, but sometimes  I wish it was sound proof so I didn't have to hear my jackass of a boyfriend yelling at me. "What do you want!?" I shout. He doesn't reply. Sometimes I wish I just walked away from One Direction when i had the chance, instead of kissing the one and only Liam Payne. 

Getting frustrated, I get up and run downstairs to find him. It's only ten am on a Saturday, but all the other boys are up, or woke up from Liam yelling at me. I hear two pairs of feet running behind me as I walk into the living room to see what was going on. Since they always eavesdropped on our fights, I knew exactly who it was. "Go away Tomlinson and Styles before I cut your balls off!" I scream, and they yelp and bolt to the kitchen with Niall and Zayn. 

I turn towards Liam to see a look of pure hatred, hurt and anger in his eyes. Before I can ask what the hell he wants, he starts yelling at me. "I can't believe you Bella! After all I have done for you, stayed with you even after all the bullshit you give me, you cheated on me with NIALL?!" He takes a breath, and as soon as I go to ask what the fuck he is talking about, he cuts me off again. "Don't try to act like you don't know what I'm talking about like you always do. I have PROOF." He whips a magazine at me, and I stare at him with disbelief. 

"And you believe the magazine and just accuse me of cheating instead of confronting me?! And YOU put up with all MY 'bullshit'?! I put up with yours DAILY! I put up with all the haters that want to kill me! I put up with you yelling at me and blaming me for shit constantly! How do you think I feel crying myself to sleep every night?!" I scream, and surprisingly don't cry. 

"You are.." He pauses, as if looking for the right words. "You are a lying little cheating slutty bitch! I can't believe you would blame fans and blame me for something you did! Haters? I've never seen a single fan ever tell you to kill yourself or that they would kill you! Now get the FUCK out of this house before I call the police! We are over, slut!" He yells, and storms to his room. 

I turn around slowly, knowing all the boys would be there. I look at them, and before they can say anything, I run past them and straight to my room. I whip my suitcases onto the bed and throw all my clothes, shoes, make-up, chargers, laptops, video games, xbox, etc. into it. I'm leaving, just like he wants me too. I'm not going back to Austrailia though. I'm going to America instead. When? As soon as possible.