Chapter 1 - Goodbye Papa.

3rd Person

The Lab - June 14th 1985

"012! Where are you?" Papa yelled, running into the rainbow room.

012 held his breath, praying that his invisibility wouldn't wear off while he was in here. Papa scanned the room briefly before running back out. 012 made himself visible again, and stood up from where he was. He opened the door slightly and looked out into the hallway, to make sure he could escape. There wasn't anybody there. He made a run for the elevator and managed to get in.

"012 GET BACK HERE!" Papa screamed at him, running towards the lift.

He slammed the doors shut with his powers and pressed the button frantically to get to the main floor. The lift made an odd sound so 012 knew he was at the stop. The doors opened and he ran out and headed out of the main doors. 012 kept running and running until his legs gave out and eventually he collapsed on the floor in the middle of the woods.

He fell asleep, and when he woke up and it was bright, too bright. His eyes hurt from the sun. 012 got up from where he was, he could here voices. Loud voices. They were in the woods with him.

"Mike what the fuck are you doing?" A sarcastic voice echoed throughout the woods.

"I saw someone running last night I'm telling you!" A boy spoke, his voice firm.

"Dude your mental." Another unimpressed voice spoke.

"Yeah seriously who runs around in the woods at night, especially these woods they are terrifying."

"No guys I'm telling you there was someone." The same firm voice spoke again.

The voices where getting closer and 012 started to panic. He got up and looked around and could see the silhouette of 5 people, around the same height as him. He moved back and snapped a twig under his foot which made them all turn around.

"Holy shit! I knew I was right!" A young boy grinned as he pointed at 012. He started to bolt, scared of getting sent back to the lab.

"NO COME BACK PLEASE!" The boy whined as 012 continued to run.

He could hear them running after him, but he just kept running. He found a shop and opened the doors, beginning to look around. He saw some clothes and walked over to them, he grabbed a massive hoodie and some socks and started to walk out.

"Young man, are you going to pay for those?" The employee asked him.

012 ignored him and just kept on walking away from him.

"Young man! You can't leave with them." The employee was now clearly getting agitated, but 012 didn't care.

012 walked out of the doors and tilted his head and the doors slammed shut and the glass shattered.

"Oh come on! This happened a couple years ago why did it happen again!?" The employee yelled in a fit of anger.

012 ran back into the woods and took off his gown, leaving him in only boxers. He put on the hoodie and was too distracted by trying to figure out how you put on socks to realise that the people from the woods where still there and had found him once again.

"Holy shit!" A familiar voice spoke.

012 Looked up and panicked as he saw a group of children in front of him, seemingly his own age.

"Its okay, we aren't going to hurt you." A boy with dark hair spoke quickly.

"No..?" 012 asked, very skeptical of the group in front of him.

"No, it's okay. Whats your name?" The boy spoke again.

"N-Name?" 012 spoke, sounding very confused.

"I'm Mike Wheeler, who are you?" Mike asked the frightened boy.

012 frowned and showed his wrist, not exactly sure what Mike was asking.

"Holy shit your from the lab!!" He yelled as he looked back up at 012's face. 012 flinched and stepped away from him, not liking loud noises.

"Come with me." Mike realised that he didnt like yelling spoke gently, and softly grabbed his hand.

012 looked scared, and confused as he wasn't sure what he was asking. He wasn't a very quick learner so Papa would normally use actions to get 012 to do something so he hadn't learnt many words. He followed Mike out of the woods and into a house. A big house. With lots of people in it.

"012." A girl spoke, with chin length wavy hair.

"011." He spoke back, looking at the older version of the girl he once knew.

"Your out of the lab.." She examined,

"Left." He confirmed.

"Can you speak properly?" A girl with firey looking hair asked him.

012 Looked over at her and spotted her hair, gently lifting his hand and touching it.

"Red." He whispered.

"Uh yeah my hair is red.." She frowned as she softly removed his hand from her head.

"Do you want help with that?" A boy with darker skin asked, pointing to the sock on 012's hand.

"No." 012 Shook his head firmly.

"Its doesn't go there." The boy laughed a bit, shaking his head aswell.

"Where?" 012 frowned.

"On your feet." The boy told him, 012 nodded but didn't take it off.

"Cold." 012 spoke flatly.

"Your cold? Do you want to lie down?" Mike asked him. 012 Nodded and Mike brought him upstairs and got will settled in bed.

"When you wake up, come downstairs, okay?" Mike spoke softly.

012 nodded and got under the covers. Mike went back downstairs and into the living room, he needed to figure out what to do with him.

Updated!!

{Word Count: 945}