Oneshot <3

As a member of the straw-hat pirates you know exactly what kind of person your guy's captain is.

Selfish

And even though that's how he is, you love him. Luffy has been your crush since the day you met as kids. Despite him being this crybaby rubber kid, you guys got along pretty well. Even now when you're 19 you'd still be considered best buds.

He'd always share food with you, just a little though. He'd make sure to keep you safe whenever he flings you guys back to the ship and overall he's such a sweetheart.

So why is this sweetheart currently beating the absolute sh*t out of a pirate kid you just met at a bar??

It goes back to this evening.

After a long and exhausting few days of fighting some enemies your crew ended up saving a village, no island from pirate tyrannies. The entire crew was at this bar, feasting on whatever was given to them.

"Eat up, eat up! You guys deserve it!" The villagers shouted as everyone opened up stalls and started lighting up fireworks. It was indeed a celebration, a fine one at that.

You were currently snacking on some potatoes and meat next to luffy when a handsome and wealthy man from the island sat next you. He poured you expensive sake, and began his attempt with flirting with you.

"You know miss y/n, you were very admirable when you fought against that pirate commander!" The man says, waving his arms around in attempt to draw you in with his storytelling.

Luffy who was sitting next to you didn't pay attention yet he wholeheartedly agreed with what the man said. After drinking the sake you smiled, sitting closer to the man as he poured you some more.

You chatted for a while, one bottle of expensive sake turned into 3. On the fourth bottle the man said, "you must be quite lonely. On a pirate ship where no one gives you the love and affection-"

"I'm not lonely." You interrupt. "I have my friends."

You gulp down your drink and slam it down on the table politely smiling at the man. You didn't lie, you technically aren't lonely especially on a ship where something random happens everyday. But I suppose you are a tad bit lonely when it comes to the romance aspect of your life.

You lips purse at the thought of luffy and you never getting out of that precious 'friendship' you guys have.

The man besides you wraps his arm around your shoulder, whispering, "You know I could fill in that void-"

And at the very last end of his sentence a familiar arms grabs the back of his collar and throws him out of the bar. You look to the left to see luffy standing up. He swallows all the meat that was filled in his mouth, his eyes wide open as he marched over to the man on the ground.

"Oi I heard that. You'll fill what?" He says staring down at the man. He cracks his knuckles as the man slowly rises up, "I-I just meant-"

"You meant what?" Luffy demands, pulling the man up by the shirt. He looks the man dead in eye as the man says, "To pleasure her...?"

Luffy grits his teeth as he punched the man straight in the face, sending the poor man flying and crashing into multiple different buildings. The entire crew- no the entire people at the scene had a little sweat drop moment.

You didn't really get as to why luffy did that. Was the man somehow related to the pirates you guys defeated? But if you think about this happened a few more times in the past.

Luffy walks over muttering, "stupid men. They're always trying to get their paws on my Y/n."

He grabs you by the arm and throws you over his shoulder. He walks out of the bar in silence, not before grabbing a couple of meat though.

After walking off to who knows where he sets you down.  There were people just a few feet up ahead. He pushes you up against the wall, "I'm tired of this Y/n, I'm so d*mn tired of them trying to take you away from me!"

He ruffles his hair in frustration before sighing. He gives you a small glare and in return you just give him a look of confusion. Could he perhaps be jealous? Is what goes through your mind but you just can't help but think that, that couldn't just be possible!

"Um luffy-"

He pulls you in for a tight hug, "Y/n I'm serious. I don't want anyone taking you away from me."

You slowly hugged him back, "I'm not going anywhere? Remember I'm a straw-hat!"

He shakes his head, "I'm not talking about that I'm talking about...that void. Let me be the one to fill that up! I can take you care of you!"

Your cheeks tint a little, "hey you know he wasn't talking about friendship!"

Luffy bites his lip in frustration, "of course I know that I'm not a dumbass! I just...I just want to be the one for you." He whispers

Your eyes twinkle at his words, barely holding yourself back you blurt, "Hey do you like me?"

In a split second he responds with "Yeah."

Your legs tremble a bit from his response knowing that you're crush on him wasn't so one sided anymore.

Your lips quiver with excitement at this new feeling although it all goes crashing down when he grabs your waist and pins you to the wall.

"I'm guessing you like me back?" He murmurs into your ear as he presses his lips to your neck.

A faint crimson color comes across your cheeks as he attaches his lips to your neck. He sucks on a spot for a few seconds before making a plop sound when removing his lips.

"There!" He grins, pressing his finger into the hickey he just made.

He smiles at you before pecking your lips.

"Let's go! There's still more food left!" He shouts pulling you along but not before kissing your lips one more time.

"Meat!" He chants while laughing as you guys head over to a stall serving barbecued meat.

And that's how you ended up dating your childish captain~

NOTE: Thanks for reading! Btw I did not proof read this so...I apologize for the grammar issues 🧍‍♀️
Have a nice day and again thank you for reading 🫶