Everything was great until....

It was a little picnic with candles and of course chocolate cake.we just hung out and tobias and I decided to go to bed early so that's what we did.

THE NEXT MORNING
I have work today so I head to the tattoo parlor and work for a few hours then tori says "ok so you can get off early because there hasn't been much business" and I say "thank you so much see you tomorrow". then I head to Tobias' place. when I get there the door is open well that's odd I think. Then I start to hear some strange noises coming from Tobias' room. then I see something that shatters me into a million pieces. Tobias and Christina making out in his bed then I hear him whisper I love you and scream "FOUR WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU" and burst into tears. then his head snaps up and I walk up and slap Christina with all my might she just says "it's been 4 months and I can't believe you didn't find out sooner" and walks out. then I punch Tobias and walk to find will. When I find him and tell him he starts to cry and so do I so we are a sobbing mess then Christina walks in and I walk. then I hear some screaming. my world is collapsing all around me. I hop on a train and just ride and that's all I remember until the next morning .