Chapter 11

*so sorry about the wait, these last two weeks were so hectic oml. anyway here's the next chapter, hope you enjoy!*

A Few Weeks Later

You whistled and smoked a cigarette as you patrolled the streets of Konoha. You looked relaxed and carefree to any observers, but you were on high alert. Your eyes scanned everywhere, not missing a thing. Your ears picked up every sound. You thoroughly scanned the chakra of everyone you passed, looking for any malice or bad intentions. Nothing would go undetected by you. If anyone was going to harm the village while you were around, they wouldn't get very far.

While you were scanning chakras, you detected three very familiar ones. You jumped onto a roof and went their direction to say hi. You ran over to them and faltered slightly as you recognized the other chakras around them. Three were some kids from the village. As for the last three...
Why are they with Team 7? You sped up, slightly worried.

You masked your chakra and silenced your movements as you crouched on the roof. A boy with purple markings and a black jumpsuit was threating a kid from the village, the Third Hokage's grandson, actually. I think his name's Konohamaru. A girl with a giant fan on her back stood behind him with crossed arms. Naruto and Sakura were yelling at the boy. Konohamaru's friends crouched behind them in fear. Over in a tree, you could sense Sasuke and...

So, he's here too. This could be problematic. You silently jumped down from the building and walked to them. Meanwhile, Sasuke threw a rock at Kankuro, making him drop Konohamaru. Kankuro turned to attack Sasuke, but you body flickered behind him and grabbed his arms.

"Quit it, Kankuro. The exams haven't even started yet. You can fight all you want during them." Kankuro's head whipped around and he stared at you in shock. You smirked slightly. The body flicker really is a neat trick, Shisui. He had taught you the body flicker before he- before everything happened.

The girl with the fan, Temari, stepped back and started to get her fan out. You looked at her at controlled her chakra, stopping her movement. She froze in place and looked at you with slight fear in her eyes. You sighed. "You too, Temari? I said quit it." Kankuro struggled against you but you held his arms in a tight grip.

"Y/N-san!" Sakura said happily.

"Y/N nee-san!" Naruto pointed an accusing finger at Kankuro. "He tired to kill Konohamaru! He's an enemy!"

You sighed. "They're not enemies. I know them, actually. And he didn't try to kill Konohamaru."

Kankuro kept struggling, so you finally let go of his arms. He stumbled forward and almost fell. He whipped around and got in a defensive stance. "Who they hell are you?? How do you know our names?!" Kankuro demanded. "How do you know us?!"

You also released Temari's chakra and held your hands up defensively. "No need to be so rude."

"Y/N, I'd like to know as well." Sasuke said to you. "How do you these two?"

"Actually, I know all three of them." You turned to the spot where the third was concealed. "Are you going to hide there the entire time, Gaara?" His siblings flinched and whipped around to face the tree. You felt Gaara's chakra move closer to you. He finally revealed himself and tried to attack you with his sand. Before it could reach you, you controlled his chakra and stopped him. He froze and struggled against your control. You walked around him until you were behind him. *(stop because being able to control people like this is actually so disrespectful lmao)*

"I said," you said in a low voice, "save it for the exams." He gritted his teeth. "I'm going to let you go. If you attack me again, I'll have you kicked out of the exams and sent back to the Hidden Sand," you said so that only he could hear. You released him and he slowly turned to face you.