3 ❦

❦Juliette's POV

Juliette's POV

The rest of my day went pretty fast, before I realized I was on my way to my dorms after my last class.

"I usually drop off my things before dinner because I always end up loosing something." Said Noor as she put her things on the floor near her bed.

"Merlin all I want to do is go to sleep and not wake up until like next year." Juliette said.

"Honestly same, and then with freaking DADA the new professor was such a bitch. I actually got a new nickname for her, Miss UmBitch because i swear looking at her and her "teaching", which was horrible by the way, was so frustrating. The urge I had to avada her arse." She said and we both started laughing.

"Oh please, c'mon let's go eat I'm starved." I said as we both stopped laughing. "But I do agree, the new professor is going to be a pain to deal with."

We walked towards the Great Hall but we ended up taking the longest way there so we could talk more and so I could see the rest of the castle.
"This place is pretty cool, just wait until you see the Astronomy Tower, there was a issue with a lot of people sneaking in at night and they ended up locking it up and if you get caught in there it's like detention for life. Honestly though it's pretty easy to sneak in." Said Noor.

"This is nothing like Beauxbatons, like they have similarities but almost every class was inside the tower was connected completely with the school, like you wouldn't even have to exit the castle for Astronomy. There was literally no way to get out of there." I said as we entered the great hall. "I forgot I have to meet up with uh a Blaise Zabini? He didn't specify what time after school so I'm hoping he meant it like eat and then go do homework."

"Oh you got partnered up with him?? He's a know it all and like last time I was paired with him, his arse didn't let me do crap I was just there. Later he complained of me doing nothing." Noor said as we took a seat at the Ravenclaw table.

"Really? He was very nice to me he actually let me do anything I wanted." I said worried. "I started ranting about potions to him and he didn't mind? Should I be worried?"

"Oh definitely. He's probably sick or something. Someone probably got sick of his arrogance and used the imperios curse on him. I wouldn't doubt it." She said taking a bite of her food before looking towards the door as a group entered. "Well well, speak of the devil and he shall appear. All of them are always together, they all love to follow Malfoy, the blond ferret in the middle, around. They're all really bitchy if you ask me. I honestly have a theory that they might get their dark mark this summer."

"The death eater mark? Like the actual thing?" I questioned.

"Yeah I mean it's not a secret they want it, and it's no secret their parents have it. The only reason they haven't seen Askaban is because their families are important to the ministry." Noor said.

"I don't know if you heard but a boy died here last year, it was really sad because he was really nice, and he looked very nice. Harry keeps on saying that Voldemort killed him. At first I was like no fucking way but I just went along with him because he has gone through hell and beyond, but then I started to actually believe him. He said baldman is back, and I think he is." Noor said.

"I mean that was the reason I was transferred, so I don't doubt it too, but it's scary to think about it." I said and continued to eat.

For the rest of dinner, me and Noor and eventually some of her friends and her boyfriend talked about gossip. I went back to my dorm earlier to change out of my robes and get my things to meet up with Blaise.

He did mention we would meet at the library, so I'm guessing he probably is there already there waiting.

"Sorry I'm late. I wasn't sure at what time you wanted to meet." I said as I hurried to sit and put my things down.

"It's fine, I got here less than five minutes ago." He said as he flipped through his notes.

"So here's the notes I did, I didn't know what to write a hundred percent so I wrote anything honestly." I smiled as I showed him my notes.

"That's fine I already got a head start at the essay during another class, erm this is what I have." He said and showed me his essay. It was about a paragraph in but it was pretty good.

"It looks good, but I would personally add more information on the ingredients." I said as I returned it to him.

"Hmm." He hummed as he looked at his essay. "I agree."

We stayed at the library for about an hour, we rotated notes and shared information we thought might be useful to one another. While we didn't speak that much it was... I don't how to describe... nice? I guess. We both minded our own business but being in his company felt pretty good.

"I think I'm going to head out, it's getting pretty late and I'm stacked with homework and notes to catch up on." I said.

"I think I'll do the same, it's what like 8 now isn't it? Yeah it is." He said as he checked his watch.

We both packed our things and headed towards the door.

"Im actually on my way to meet up with a friend by the Ravenclaw tower, would you mind if I walked with you?" He asked as we neared the door.

"I wouldn't mind actually." I said with a small smile.

Authors Note:

Omgg it didn't take me a year to write and publish another chapter! How exciting. ANYWHO THANK YOU ALL FOR READING!!