Qi Xiaotian

THIS WAS CREATED BACK IN MAY 1, 2023
I DIDN'T PUBLISH THIS BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAD ANY TIME TO. BUT NOW I WILL.

Mk expected Peng to hit Mk but found Red Son as a new target. He switched places into fighting Red Son rather than Mk, while Mk takes Yellowtusk.

thrusted his sharp spear to try eliminate Red Son. He briefly dodged the attack leaving a large scratch from the skin. Peng and Redson have their fight attacks, Red Son began to struggle because of how weak he felt.

He just recovered from the attacks Azure Lion gave him a while ago yet his punches were deep, it made him feel difficult to move that much.

"What's the matter fire starter? Too weak to fight me?" Peng mocks him, as Red Son got furious. He tried to push out all his strength but he felt getting weaker and weaker.

Peng held Red Son's long hair gripping it harder "Nice ponytail" he pulled the hair along with Red son. "What a pity." Peng said as he pulled even harder.

Red son grabbed his own blade from his shoes and cut the excess of his hair, getting up quickly kicking Peng's face.

He felt a sharp pain from his foot, making his stand sway and hazy.

Guess Azure gave him a spell to weaken his power, it was strong. He couldn't escape it since he was one of the strongest people.

Red Son tripped and fell feeling his energy getting sucked out. Peng laughed as he was about to destroy Red Son, Mk shows up just in time to stop Peng.

"Leave Red Son alone!" Mk yelled at Peng, having enough of it. He slammed his staff to the ground, extending 10 inches longer while his left hand touching the air defending Red Son not to get closer.

His form that flickered yellow and showing signs of his tail giving off, having his actual monkey form. Mk concentrated, opening his eyes back again as the flicker stopped.

His form shifted from human to having an actual tail and his face. Eyes glowing yellow, ready to fight. He could feel his bandana slowly loosening from his thick hair, but he didn't care.

Mk shouted as he ran towards Peng with courage.

-shifts-

Sun Wukong and Macaque fights Azure Lion together, as Azure lion about to get downed. He was tied to the ground smirking at Mk. "Whats so funny?" Macaque asked.

"You two about to defeat me, while being blinded by my power. You don't even realize what's gonna happen next..." Macaque gritted his mouth and hit Azure Lion.

"You're lying." Sun wukong said. And started to make a prison to trap Azure Lion, Macaque focused doing the same as Azure kept shaking his body.

-Shifts back-

Mk had an intense battle fight with Peng, as Red Son tried to get up. He saw yellowtusk standing away from them, yellowtusk began to focus and started to form black electric power out of his hand.

While Mk was focused on his fight with Peng, he didn't know that he was getting distracted by him. "Stop trying to fight Red Son and face me! You're distracting yourself!" Peng avoided Mk's strong attacks from his fist.

"Oh, Mk... I'm not distracting myself" Peng began to smile deviously. "What do you mean by that?!" Mk fighting Peng as he flew up from the sky, leading Mk from the spot.

"I am the distraction"

Peng left him the message when suddenly Red Son interrupted Mk's perspective. "NOODLE BRAIN! WISETUSK!" Red Son warned Mk but it was too late, Yellow tusk already blasted out the strong amount of power.