║-𝐉𝐞𝐭

Song: High for this - The Weeknd 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨❀❀❀

𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨
❀❀❀

It's not every day you see the most beautiful woman on the planet, half naked infront of you.

But it's definitely a good day.

Amara gasps when she sees me through the mirror, leaning on the doorframe of one of the bedrooms on the airplane. The flight is about 15 hours and since the jet has its own bedrooms, living rooms and bathrooms, we've been making the best of it.

"Jesus, you scared me." She walks to her suitcase, bending over to take something out of it.

I clench my jaw, trying to hold myself back from doing anything.

We've were in Greece for 5 days, and as nice as it's been, I can't wait to get back home and hike up that tiny fucking skirt she's putting on.

"How much time do we have left of the flight?" She asks, fiddling with the hem of the skirt.

"1 hour." I say, my eyes not leaving her body.

A smirk creeps up on her face. "That's plenty of time."

My eyes snap to hers in an instant, and I close the door behind me, locking it.

Amara laughs, picking up a top and pulling it over her head. "You're so easy to mess with you know."

I clench my jaw, unimpressed by her actions. I'm behind her a second later, my hands tight around her waist.

"What's your safe word." I demand.

Amara sucks in a deep breathe before answering, "green."

"Good girl."

Her skirt and top are ripped off of her in a second, then she's pushed onto the bed.

"Valerio- I don't know about this, anyone could hear us."

"So don't make any noise, amore."

She almost whimpers when I rip of her underwear, and bury my head in between her thighs.

When I flick my tongue to her clit her arms go straight to my hair, and a loud moan escaped her lips.
Fuck she's already drenched.

"Oh fuck-" she whimpers.

I detach myself from her when her noises get too loud and flip her over, landing a harsh slap on her ass. "I said quiet, no?"

"I can't-"

Before she continues talking I pull her by her ankles towards the end of the bed, so that her feet are on the floor, her top half flat on the bed.

I admire the sight in front of me then lower myself to her aching cunt again. She bites into the sheets trying not to make any noise at the mind blowing new angle.