How?

Ireadtoomuchfantasy asked~

(I can't believe this hasn't been asked yet). So how did you two finally confess to each other your feelings?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, after Sherlock "died", I got......really depressed. After a few months, I........well......I tried...to end my life. I didn't want to live any more. Without Sherlock, I just...couldn't. So one night, I got my gun....and...

I stopped him. I think it went something like:

~Flash back~

Sherlock raced up the stairs off 221. There was no way. John wouldn't. What Mycroft had said couldn't be true. He flung the door of 221 B open. "JOHN STOP!"

John dropped the gun in shock. He stared, wided eyed, at the man standing in the door way. His already shaking hands tensed. "S-Sher...lock?" he whispered.

The detective strode into the room, grabbing the gun from the other man's hand. John didn't even protest. He just stared at the man who was supposed to be dead. "N-no. This can't be real. Y-you'r dead. I s-saw you!" Sherlock knelt down next to him. "No John, I'm here. I'm alive and I'm here."

John reached out with a trembling hand and ran his fingers over Sherlock's face. Then he threw himself at the other, hugging his tightly.

Sherlock hugged him back, running a hand through the doctor's hair, and noticing how thin he now was. This was all his fault. "I'm so sorry." he whispered. "You should be." John whispered back, his voice sounding stronger. "John," Sherlock pulled back enough so that he could look into the other man's face. "I love you. Please, don't ever try doing something like that again."

John's breath caught in his throat. "A stray tear slide down his cheeks and he nodded. "You're not aloud to go dieing on me again eithor. I love you to Sherlock. Gods, so much."

~End Flash back.~

Yeah, that's pretty much how it happened.

I love you.

I love you too.