𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙊𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙨.

*𝙍𝙀𝘾𝙊𝙍𝘿 𝙎𝘾𝙍𝘼𝙏𝘾𝙃*

Belcalis: Now before y’all meet my girls, I gotta remind y’all who the fuck I am!

𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞’𝙨 𝙃𝙪𝙨𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙’𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 “𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮” 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜.

𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙

Belcalis: My fine ass was so honored and humbled when Mama Janet chose me to be the first ever mentor of a Baddies season! Bitch...*fake cries* I can die happy now cause Janet loved Bodak Yellow and I was her first pick for Baddies Mentor! Aha! *sticks her tongue out*

Belcalis: Before any questions are asked about some of your faves not showing up. I wrote down a little note of who rejected or declined this season so don’t be asking where they are throughout the season, some of ‘em might even make guest appearances if Janet can convince them enough.

Belcalis: Oh and Mike’s singing still makes me cream. *bites her nail while giggling*

MJ, The Director:

The Note:

DreamDoll, Flo Milli & Iggy Azalea declined this season due to their busy schedule.

Kash Doll declined this season because she’s too busy raising her kids with her husband, Prince Jackson but she is the editor of the show, if that helps.

Bia, Blac Chyna, Amber Rose, Rico Nasty, Doja Cat & Asian Doll declined this season because they consider themselves to be too good for the show.

Princess Nokia & FendiDa Rappa declined this season because they are not interested in being on a BGC Spinoff.

Anitta, Shenseea & Bhad Bhabie got rejected by the casting director Keke Palmer for flashing the producers during the casting auditions.