Being intimate for the first time

Pairing: Amy Lee x (female) readerWarnings: None Requested: No

Warnings: None
Requested: No

***
As of right now, Amy was giving you the best night of your life.

It was the first time taking things into a deeper level of your relationship, and you couldn't deny the fact of how much you enjoyed this. Amy really did know how to make you feel good, and you quickly learned she liked very much being the dominant one, the one on top of you when it now comes to being very intimate with each other.

Despite of her dominance, she would let herself take a minute to make sure you were okay and would ask if you'd want her to stop.

"I'll stop anytime you want me to, sweetheart." She would say, almost in a teasing way.

Which worked because of how you're madly blushing at the nickname. You nod as you start to speak, you didn't want her to stop.

"Please... don't stop."

A somewhat dark grin appeared on her face as she followed your request and kept going until you were both pushed over the edge.

It ended just as quickly as it started. In the aftercare, Amy was putting lotion on your bare back, after hearing it pop in the midst of things, she grew concerned that she might have been the one to cause you the pains. Even after reassuring her many times, she still couldn't get it off her head. It turned into a three day debate, neither of you shutting up or refusing to just let it go.

When the next intimacy moment occurs, Amy could come to peace after she finally had come to accept that it could have been either of you. Because of her confidence, she was much more tougher then the first time but was still as gentle as she could be while focusing on you. Once it was over, Amy pulled you close to her side after laying on her back and starts talking to check on your wellbeing.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm perfectly fine, just a little sore is all but that's normal for everyone else."

"You're sure?"

"Absolutely."

"Good."

"By the way, what got you into the mood of teasing me several times?"

Amy than puts on an innocent smile before answering.

"I've been in the mood of teasing you all day."

She felt your head roll back on her shoulder, making it known to Amy that you were rolling your eyes.

"Damn... you're such a tease." You respond.

Your response had Amy laughing before you join laughing with her.

You both just complete each other.

***
Requests are open!!!