Chapter 5

I was leaning up against the car with bealch and Victor while Henry shot at bottles with his dads gun. I noticed him look over to a Bin and then looked at Patrick who already had a smirk."Patrick go hold that cat" Henry said to Patrick who immediately walked over to the cat and held still for Henry to shoot. "Omg Henry don't " I said standing up straight folding my arms. He looked at me and smiled and looked back throughs the cat and raised the gun. "What do you think you doing?! " Henry's dad said coming from no where. I noticed Henry looked frighten and then that's when I noticed Henry's arm which was covered in bruises which were being hidden by his sleeves. I looked at his father pissed and then that's when he snatched the gun from Henry. "I was just cleaning it like you said" Henry said looking down, that made me feel bad for him but at the same time pissed that someone could threat there child like that. "Cleaning, huh! " His Father said looking at a frighten Henry. It made me so pissed when I noticed him smirking at Henry being frighten. Then that freaking trash looked at me and back at Henry. "I'm disappointed in you for hanging out with a slut" His father said. Oh is my blood boiling, hell yes it is. "She's not a slut" Henry said trying to sound not frighten. "Yes she is you can definitely tell by how she dresses" His Father said. That's it " so a slut wears bagging clothes I thought it was the other way around, wait so does that make you a dumbass bc you definitely ain't a smartass" I said now folding my arms. I heard Victor, Bealch and Patrick Snickering and I saw Henry kinda smiling. "You little- " His father said about to grab me but I simply slap his hand away. "Ewwww, you perv" I said backing away I was obviously smirking inside my head. I heard the boys laugh very low. I saw his face it looked so pissed then he raised the gun and shot at Henrys feet. Henry jumped a little from being scared he was going to get shot. That made my blood boil. " see boys it doesn't take much to make a paper man fold" He said smirking. I could just ripped that flipping smirk right off. That's when I got an amazing idea. I grabbed the gun from Bealch's car. "Girl why do you have a gun" His father asked. I didn't answer him I simply shot the gun throughs his feet and he jumped falling to the ground on his butt. "See boys it doesn't take much for a paper man to fold" I said mocking him. The boys burst out laughing even Henry. "I can have you arrest you little slut" He said smirking still sitting on the ground bc he busted his butt. "No you can't" I said smirking I noticed the boys looked worried now. "Why not, im a head police and I can have your butt arrest for firing a fire arm at me" he said now standing up and smirking. I was still smirking which shocked the boys to why I was smirking. "I don't think so" I said folding my arms. "Tell me why not" he said smirking even more. "Because you can't arrest a Ceo's daughter, now can you" I said smirking. I noticed the boys jaws were dropped. "That's probably a lie bc you are  fake" he said smirking some more. Oh I had enough of this dude's crap. "You know it doesn't take much for a fake person to crumble, right" I said looking serious. "What does that have to do with me" he said looking pissed. " we all know you are fake bc no one wants you" I said turning around. He stormed off like a toddler a trash can of adult body. "Wait are you really a Ceo's daughter? " Victor asked. "Yea, now why would I lie about such a thing" I said smirking while folding my arms. If today proved anything is that you don't mess with my family, friends or even me and not have a death sentence....

(A/n: I hoped y'all enjoyed this please start voting for this story bc it takes so long to come up with the next park, luv y'all ❤)