CH 71.1

Shi Yunnan was struck by the words “for a lifetime” and looked up at Luo Lingsheng again. He let out a short chuckle and couldn’t help kissing the man’s sexy Adam’s apple.

“Luo Lingsheng.”

“Um?”

“…husband.”

Shi Yunnan whispered, his hand rubbing Luo Lingsheng’s Adam’s apple harder and harder.

The tingling sensation, like being scratched by a cat, arose.

Luo Lingsheng let out a muffled groan, and his Adam’s apple, which had been teased until it turned a little red, rolled up and down slightly, as if to suppress himself, “Do you want to make a scene?”

Shi Yunnan didn’t answer. His body followed his instinct and burrowed into Luo Lingsheng’s arms, letting the other person’s breath wrap him completely.

In fact, ever since Luo Lingsheng confirmed that he was going abroad for surgery and checked into the hospital, the two had deliberately controlled their excessive intimacy.

Shi Yunnan stared at Luo Lingsheng’s handsome face, and suddenly the long lost mischievous thought emerged.

He pressed close to Luo Lingsheng’s lips and groaned incoherently. His unruly appearance was particularly cute.

Luo Lingsheng let out a low chuckle and deepened the kiss. The tossing and turning once again took away all of his lover’s sanity.

An unknown amount of time had passed.

It wasn’t until the surrounding air was exhausted little by little that Shi Yunnan broke free from the high. He lay quietly in Luo Lingsheng’s embrace, reaching out and subconsciously looking for his lover’s palm.

A layer of sweat oozed from his forehead, wetting his thin strands of hair and giving him a messy aesthetic appearance.

Luo Lingsheng intertwined his fingers with him and asked with a smile, “Is this enough?”

“…..”

Shi Yunnan’s eyes were covered with a layer of mist. He looked like a bullied little fox who could only cling to the arms of others for warmth.

However, he only slowed down for a few seconds and then raised his eyes viciously, “You can solve it yourself.”

Who made Luo Lingsheng mess him up so hard with his hands? Now he just wanted to lie down and rest.

Luo Lingsheng was stupefied for two seconds, then he dotingly and restrainedly pressed close to him, “…You little heartless guy.”

Luo Lingsheng was still jet-lagged from the long distance flight, while Shi Yunnan had finally gotten a solid night’s sleep after the past few days.

The two embraced each other and slept until nearly noon before slowly waking up.

“Did you sleep well?” Luo Lingsheng caressed Shi Yunnan’s forehead, his voice still carrying the laziness after sleep.