|Chapter 4|

|Chapter 4|We Have It All(Italics means memories)

|Chapter 4|
We Have It All
(Italics means memories)

April knew making this bet with Lando was a dangerous game but how could she say no when they both know how much bets meant to each other when they created half of their relationship? This bet was different though because if Lando was able to win ...

April knew making this bet with Lando was a dangerous game but how could she say no when they both know how much bets meant to each other when they created half of their relationship? This bet was different though because if Lando was able to win this race, which April had no doubt he could, then she would have to go celebrate with him after. She knew agreeing to it was a terrible idea and that she should have just said no but her heart wouldn't let her. The more time she spent with Lando she knew that she would fall in love with him all over again and she just couldn't do that to him.

Lando was already in too deep, all the feelings he thought he had buried down for the past three years were resurfacing after just one meeting. He couldn't let her leave again, he needed her back that's why he made the bet. He needed to win this race he couldn't unfollow her on his socials, and he couldn't lose full contact when he just saw her again in years.

Lando was locked in everyone around him knew it. His team just thought it was because it was his home race but Daniel, Charles, and Carlos knew the truth as he texted them last night freaking out. He was ready to win and it was clear there was no stopping him.

April was watching the race next to the rest of the SkySports team as they were already set up for post-interviews with the racers. She watched intently as a Red Bull and McLaren car battled with each other lap after lap for first place. It was now down to the last 5 laps. She couldn't stop her hands from fidgeting with her necklace, as she whispered so no one could hear her "Come on Lando overtake him, I know you can do this." She completely forgot about the bet saying these words as all she wanted was for him to win at his home race.

It was almost as if Lando could hear her, he fully stepped on the pedal and passed the Red Bull car on his right. He wouldn't let anyone past him in these last five laps. Crossing the finish line in first Lando has never been happier. He gets out of his car pumping his fists to the crowd celebrating a win at his home race and so much more. He runs to his team jumping in their arms to celebrate this victory.

April could not stop the proud smile on her face as she saw Lando celebrate his win on the podium. She always knew how good of a driver he was he just needed to believe in himself. April couldn't help herself she had to get a picture of this moment. She quickly took out her phone and took a picture of the victorious boy who she once loved.

Lando couldn't wait for his interview with April. As soon as he was done at the podium celebrating he headed straight over to the interview area. He quickly looked in a mirror before heading over to the SkySports booth just to make sure he looked ok. After quickly fixing himself up he headed over to wait in line for his interview.

"If it isn't our Silverstone winner Lando Norris," April said smiling looking into Landon's eyes which she could get lost in. "Hello, April it's great to see you again!" April couldn't help but giggle at his response. "Your obviously feeling amazing after today's performance but how does it feel to win in your home circuit?" Lando almost missed the question she asked as he could not stop staring at her. "It is truly one of the best feelings ever. Especially with so many people here that mean so much to me." He replies looking her dead in the eyes, April couldn't help the little blush that reached her cheeks.

April knew the answer Lando would answer to her next question but she had to ask anyway as it was part of the interview. "Is there any reason that you felt helped contribute to your great race today?" Lando refused to break eye contact as he muttered his next words "Well obviously my team and all the support I had this race but there was also something else that helped me out this time. My lucky charm was here with me for this race."

Lando had asked April to come to his go-karting race weeks ago as this was a big race for him. She wasn't sure if she would be able to attend due to her golf schedule as well, but she wanted to try for him. Before the race, he looked around for her through the crowd but couldn't see her anywhere. He knew she most likely wouldn't be able to make it, but he still hoped she somehow could. He wasn't mad at her as he knew how demanding her training was he was just hoping she could make it for his big race.

The race had just ended and Lando finished in first place. He was so excited he couldn't believe he did it. He looked over to his family celebrating proudly wishing his girl was here as well. After hugging and celebrating with his family he looks over to see April. He immediately ran over to her hugging her right not believing she was there. "I didn't think you would be able to make it." He says as he pulls back away from the hug and places both of his hands on her face. "I wouldn't miss it for the world I knew this was important to you! I'm so proud of you I knew you could do it." They both couldn't stop the smiles on their face as they looked into each other eyes. "Well, maybe it's because my lucky charm was here." "And what's that?" April wondered at the boy as he just looked into her eyes smiling for a minute before replying "You".

From that moment on April tried to make it to all of his races she could as he believed she was his good luck charm and who was she to deny it?

THANK YOU GUYS AGAIN! Almost at 200 reads, I appreciate the votes and feel free to comment and give me feedback as to what your thinking or ideas

I might create a playlist and graphics page because if you couldn't tell I am naming the chapters after songs!