14. the big surprise

hi im super drunk, just got home from a concert. so sorry for errors..

i noticed kyle on his phone alot at dinner, and he seemed super secretive. well. you cant get cheated on if your single. "you wanna head home?" he whispers in my ear at the dinner table. "yes please." i say with a worried face. "mom, dad, were gonna head out." he says as he stands up. his dad gives him a thumbs up as we walked to the exit. i notice him on his phone as the car ride home begins. who was he texting anyways?

kyles pov

i was basically shitting my pants. who knew what would happen in the next few minutes. i pull out my phone and text wendy.

kyle- hey were on the way back. everything good?

wendy- yep! stan is driving me and bebe home as we speak. good luck!🫶🏼🫶🏼

kyle- thanks

about 10 minutes later, we pull into my driveway, and i get out to open the door for her. "come on we can just sit in my room until your tired." i say as i grab her hand and walk up the steps. shit. im fucking nervous.

y/ns pov

he walks in front of me up the steps and slowly opens his door. his room was dimly lit with mini candles, and rose petals. and as we walk closer to the bed, i see a giftbag and a sign saying "will you be my girlfriend?" "is this- is this for me?" i ask as i smile at him. "y/n, every move i make is for you. so.." he says glancing to the sign. "y/n l/n, will you be my girlfriend?" he asks innocently. "YES!!" i say as i pull him into my arms.

"thank god, im not gonna lie i was super nervous." he says as he scratches the back of his neck. "kyle, your insane for thinking i would say no to you." i say as i give him a small kiss. "can i open the present?" i ask. "go right ahead babe."

as i open the bag, i see the crewneck and jeans i wanted from pacsun, and a cute pack of earrings. "no freaking way! when did you get this?" "i bought them when you walked to forever 21. figured you could wear it to school tomorrow" he says with a smile. i pull him into a hug and say "your the best!" "come on i'll walk you home so you can be well rested for tomorrow." he says as i groan. the last place i wanna be right now is home. away from him.

he walks me to my door, gives me a kiss goodbye, and waves hello to my mother. "bye babe." "bye kyle" i saw with blush forming on my cheeks.

after i shut the door, i hear "did i hear babe? in that sentence." my mom asks. "yes! omg mom i have sooooo much to tell you about tonight." i squeal. "tell me after you shower, i'll make us some ice cream sundaes!" she says as she kisses my forehead. i head upstairs and shower and then i come back down and tell my mom all about kyle.

authors note bitch.
AWWW your dating! school starts tomorrow so get to sleep rn. 🤭🤭
love u!