Chapter 13 :)

YOU WENT OUT OF the room and closed the door.
"Wheels,how much time do we have?" Missy asked.
"Eighteen minutes," he answered.
"Then we need to hurry if we want to stop the takeover," Missy said while she started speed walking with the others following behind.
"Us? Are you nuts?" Wildcard asked, letting go of Nathalie's hand and going beside Missy.
"We have to go free our parents and let them handle it," Wildcard said, gesturing with his hand.
"No! There's no time for that.By the time we get there,they -" Missy argued back,getting interrupted by Wildcard.
"No! I'm through listening to you, " he yelled at Missy."When I woke up this morning, everything was perfect, " he said, looking at Nathalie."Then you came along, and everything's a mess" He finished pointing at Missy.
"If little miss No powers is who you want as a leader,fine,follow her straight into Alienville," he said, pointing at a hallaway.
"But Nathalie,Face Maker and I are gonna go get our parents!" Wildcard said, putting his hands on the twins' shoulders.
"We are?" The twins whispered in unison."Yes,right now, " Wildcard said, dragging them away,Nathalie by the hand and Face Maker by the arm.
"Guys,we have to stick together," Missy whispered-yelled.
You and Face Maker looked at her and shrugged.
"Guys!" Missy whispered-yelled again,then Ojo looked at her.
"What can you do? Some people are just -" Missy said, getting interrupted by Wheels."Forget him,we need to get to the rocket so I can stop it before it launches, " Wheels announced.
"How are you so sure you can do that?" Missy asked."Because everything the aliens build is super intuitive to use,almost like it was designed for children to operate,get me close,I'll turn it off, " Wheels said confidently.
WITH YOU AND WILDCARD
We started walking into empty hallaways,just like walking around.
" I don't understand. Why did we split up?" Face Maker asked,good question.
"Where are we going?" He asked again,but Wildcard just ignored him.
"How do you know our parents are this way?" He asked again.
"Okay,this is good," Wildcard said,suddenly stopping in a random hallway.
"Whay do you mean 'this is good'?" Face Maker asked, mocking him.
"Are you questioning my authority?" Wildcard asked, upset.
Wait, what's going on.
"Uh.. I don't even know what we're talking about," Face Maker answered nonchalantly.
"Really? The confused thing? Is that what you're going with?" Wildcard said, moving his hands and pushing face makers.
"Guys!" I said, trying to separate them,but they just kept pushing each other,oh god.
WITH MS.GRANADA
"Just as I suspected,falling apart at the seams,hmm," Ms. Granada said, looking at the monitor, showing Wildcard and Face Maker pushing each other.
Then Face Maker dragged Nathalie away with him and left Wildcard alone.
"We need to get that one," she said, pointing at the screen. "He has so little control over his powers. He's liable to blow us all up by accident," she finished.
"Let's go," she said, turning around and walking out of the door,as the guards followed behind.
WITH THE OTHERS
The kids started walking into an empty hallaway.
"That's it there!" Wheels yelled, pushing his wheels really quickly.
"We're gonna make it after all!" Acapella sang,as two guards came out of nowhere.
"Uh.. nowe won't,"Fast-forward said,as everyone started running into the opposite direction.
Suddenly, the door closed,and other guards came out.
Missy went into position. "Uh guys? What do we do now?" Rewind asked, panicked.
"Missy?" He asked, turning his head at her.
"How are you so calm?" Noodles asked, jumping up and down.
"Because we have something they don't know about, secret weapon," Missy said.
"We do?" Wheels asked, confused." Yeah, " Missy said happily."Teamwork!" She said,"Alone,our powers are special,but together we're unstoppable!" She continued,trying to cheer the kids on.
"Slow-Mo attack,Acapella, eardrums," Missy ordered.
"Ahh!" Acapella started singing very high,and all the guards groaned.
"Rewind, take them down!" Missy pointed at the guards.
Slow-Mo started running towards a guard. Since he was very slow,the guard started laughing, but then Slow-Mo hit him in the stomach,making him groan in pain.
Rewind cracked his knuckles and started punching every guard,making them groan.
"Guppy,Guppy?" Missy said, trying to find the little girl.
"Guppy? Guppy,what are you doing?" Missy asked in disbelief.
"Staying calm," Guppy said, meditating.
"Well,not now!" Missy said as Slow-Mo lifted a guard by his hips and threw him to the ground.
Rewind kicked in the face a guard,making him fall.
Acapella went over a blonde guard,kicking her and singing,making the guard cover her ears,and Acapella kicked her again.
"Guppy, listen to me," Missy said as a guard came behind Rewind and lifted him up. "Shark frenzy," Missy ordered ,and Guppy stood up smiling,putting on her sunglasses.
She started growling, and Missy went over to the wall. " Everyone stand back!"She yelled as everyone went out of the way,but the guards.
Guppy took the guards by their jackets and started throwing them to the other part of the room.
When she finished, she lifted her arms in victory.
Everyone started fighting again, and suddenly, Wheels punched some buttons,making his wheels start going faster.
On the other part of the room,Miracle Guy, interested in what his son was gonna do,sat down.
"Noodles, chin-up bar!" Wheels yelled as Noodles stretched his arm.
He took Noodles arm and went into a vertical position.
Everyone went out of the way "Go" Wheels said as his wheelchair started speeding towards three guards, making them fall.
Miracle Guy looked at the other,to see them smiling at him.
"He's a miracle," he said, smiling.
"Great job, Wheels," Missy said, running to him.
Acapella kicked the guard again and again,adding some vocalists in the middle.
" Go, Acapella!" Missy cheered.
She went on top of her and took her arm,but suddenly some tentacles started coming out of the guard's sleeve.
Acapella screamed and threw the guard's arm.
"Ew," Missy said as Acapella joined where they were.