Ex with Benefits is in Major Motion Picture

"Ex with Benefits" by youramnesiagirl is now moving in movie screens. The said book is already publish under Viva Psicom and will become a movie staring Sam Milby, Coleen Garcia and Meg Imperial.

Recently, Meg Imperial has an interview regarding the project. She said that she was ecstatic to be part of this project and to work with new faces.

"Bago pa lang ako sa ABS-CBN. So 'di ko pa nakaka-trabaho lahat ng artista 'dun," explains Meg. "Ngayon, bago na namang team-up, new friends, new environment [kaya] excited ako."

She was looking forward for a new experience and great memories with the coming team up. She even read the story for her references about the roles that she will be portraying.

According to her, when she read the story it is about all about two ex's who is still connected with each other even thou they broke up. And they're still sexually attracted.

Meg even shared that she has done research about medical representatives. "Hindi ako 'yung super dark na character. Nandun ako sa gray lang na mabait naman ako. Need ko lang talaga for the love," she added.

Aside from her own preparations for her role, Meg disclosed that they will be having a sensual workshop for a whole day in before the shooting starts.

There is no exact date of premiere in cinema but hopefully it will be this 2015. Catch the sexy and sultry Meg Imperial on "Ex With Benefits!" Soon in cinemas!

-Admin Mile