Prologue: How it all began

"Do you believe in magic?" A voice whispered and a dark skinned woman with lavender hair and blue eyes would appear lightning a candle with a wave of her hand. She had appeared to be wearing a blue pouf dress with a cream colored tie and a red gem with gold edges in the center, she then had continued to narrate as she picked up the book and put down the candle on a wooden nightstand.
"A thousand years ago, The Great Dragon had formed the land of Caster Island following the human kingdom of Aster Dale
Caster Island had used to be one world. Fairies were neither allied, divided, or limited to or by the specific type of magic they wielded and could use any magic they wanted to. Humans, soon to be known as Blood Witches, suffered at this time. However, this changed with the rise of The Ancestrals  when they had discovered and used blood magic, magic that derives from sacrifice and death. The Ancestrals taught their magic to other humans and they had became Blood Witches as well, because they could target Domino and get the magic power of the major kingdoms  so they could rule over the whole land. But it wasn't enough, so they created a group of Blood Witches named the Black Circle and successfully turned every other human into Blood Witches and had started the war between the two kingdoms. They, along with the help of the sorcerer Valtor and the Shadow Phoenix, had created  creatures called the Army of Darkness who were meant to target Domino and drain all the magic out of the major fairies and lastly the Dragon Flame. But princess Daphne, the nymph of Sirenix , managed to defeat them temporarily. But when her closest ally Politea gave the Ancestrals a spell that could curse Sirenix and a way to travel between the ocean gates, and Politea decided to use this spell on her while she was unconscious falling into her baby sister's room. And during the final battle near the source of the Sirenix Power, they cursed her, turning Daphne into an embodiless spirit. But Politea was turnt into a sea monster as a price for her wish of having a place of power and fear in the magical universe.
And so the Black Circle had won, and took over the island, and the first thing they did after was attempt to kidnap the newly born princess Bloom, but Rosalind Griffin had managed to save her, and sent her to an alternate realm called the Firstworld, also known as the planet of Earth. And Princess Aisha was captured by the Shadow Phoenix. There is an old evil returning to Caster Island and to the Firstworld, and I, Farah Dowling, am counting on 4 earth friends - Bloom, Andy, Roxy and Robyn to work together with some unlikely allies to stop it from destroying both worlds."
She then looked up at the sun, finally ending the story and closing the book she held in her hand.