♡︎Episode 5 S3

✨✨
〰️𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑇𝑂𝑂〰️

ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ!
ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛs ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ɢᴜʏs ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ
ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀ sɪʟᴇɴᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ♡︎

Ashlyn:"Jungkook! Stop it! It's okay stop it!"

Barely getting through to him, Jungkook continued to batter Kahlil, so much so that the man wasn't moving. Daniella stared with wide eyes as somehow her eyes filled with tears. She knew what Kahlil said was wrong, but she didn't want to defend Jungkook.

Mya:"Daddy.."

Mya's frightened voice, rang loud and clear in Jungkook's head, enough to make him stop as he turned around to notice his daughter who stumbled into the room.

Ashlyn:"Mya come here."

Lifting her up into her arms, Ashlyn carried mya, but the little girls eyes were fixated on Jungkook as tears ran down her cheeks while Ashlyn carried her out with Cam following behind.

Jungkook looked down, tears filling his eyes, as his head couldn't shake the image of his frightened daughter staring at him.

Calvin:"J—"

Shoving his arm off his shoulder, Jungkook stood up and stormed out the room, with Aisha looked back at Daniella disappointedly.

Out in the hallway, Ashlyn had tried calming Mya's cries, reassuring her that there was nothing to be afraid of. As she cried on her mothers shoulder, Jungkook couldn't help but look at his daughter with a guilty feeling. But just before being able to approach Mya, Aisha had grabbed his arm.

Aisha:"J, Yuh need fi learn tuh control dat tempa, ow many times do mi—"

Jungkook:"What?!"

As Jungkook angrily pulled his arm back, Aisha was taken out by his angry glare.

Jungkook:"I need to control my temper?! Are you fucking out of your mind!"

Ashlyn:"Jungkook."

Overhearing his outburst, Ashlyn stood up, surprised by how he was reacting to his mother.

Jungkook:"Don't ever stand in my face telling me how to react when you keep putting me in these fucking situations!!"

At the sound of her fathers yell, Mya covered her ears and she burst into more tears, prompting Cam to take her into her arms.

Cam:"Ash I'll take her home."

Ashlyn nodded as Cam carried Mya outside away from the drama that was filling the house, as Nevaeh followed beside her.