Chapter 25

When Shirley came to the ward, there was only Ren Haneda in the room, which seemed a bit empty.

The man sat quietly in the sickbed, looking out of the house, as if he had infinite desire for the scenery outside.

Seeing such a scene, Shirley sighed and walked over silently.

When she approached, the man had already noticed it, and looked back at him, his eyes lit up.

Shirley stuck in her mouth for a while. She wanted to comfort the other party, but before she could speak, footsteps came from behind her.

"Mr. Haneda! What are you doing? Didn't you say you can't get up? Your wound hasn't healed yet, and if you move around, it will open again."

Having said that, a man in a white coat came over with a helpless tone.

Shirley was taken aback when she received the slightly complaining look in her eyes.

Instead, Ren Haneda, as if seeing a savior, asked for help: "Doctor Asai! I just twisted my waist and couldn't move!"

"Really." The man said so, and walked over to let Haneda Ren lie down slowly.

Haneda Ren explained: "Thank you, if you didn't come, I don't know what to do."

The sincerity in his tone made Xue Li's sympathy disappear immediately.

She only felt that the sadness she had burst into just now had really fed the dogs.

This man deserves no sympathy! !

The male doctor looked back at her with some doubts: "Who is this lady?"

Haneda Ren introduced: "This is my colleague, who just came to see me from the United States today."

Shirley pursed her lips: "Just call me Shirley."

"So that's the case. I also said why I haven't seen it a few days ago."

Asai caught a glimpse of what Shirley was holding in her hand, raised his eyebrows, and said, "Miss Shirley, please keep an eye on him and don't let him move around, otherwise his health will never recover."

Xue Li thought about what happened just now, and said seriously: "Don't worry, he won't let him move while I'm here."

Having said that, she turned her head to look at the hospital bed, making Ren Haneda couldn't help but grip the quilt tightly.

Suddenly, a voice calling for a doctor came from behind.

"Chengshi, come here, I have something to explain to you."

Dr. Asai turned around and replied, "Okay."

With that said, he said hello and left the ward.

Haneda Ren hadn't seen Naruto Asai leave the ward before he felt someone was sitting next to him. He looked over suspiciously and saw a pair of unfriendly eyes.

Usually, this kind of look would only appear when he made a mistake and Shirley was angry.

He recalled what happened just now, and said cautiously: "Sorry?"

Shirley looked at Ren Haneda for a long time, until he got goosebumps, and then said: "What were you sitting and watching just now?"

"Hmm." Haneda Ren thought for a moment, a little awkwardly, "I was wondering if I should ask someone to help me from outside."

It was really uncomfortable at that time, the wound was still hurting, but because of the twisted waist, I couldn't move at all.

I don't know if it's an illusion, but Haneda Ren felt that the other party's face became even more ugly after he said this sentence.