Epilogue

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

...................

Nandini and manik stood in the walk in closet wrapped in the white and navy blue bathrobes, their hands locked around his neck and her waist respectively, as they kissed each other tenderly feeling all the love when suddenly the shouts came to them and the duo pulled apart looking at the closet door with a smile.

Nandini looked back at her husband gave him a big smile.

"Get ready fast."

Manik groaned stealing a kiss from her, taking of his bathrobe he wore his pant followed by the button down shirt as he told his wife.

"They are going with mama today, i want to enjoy my anniversary only with my wife."

Nandini chuckled making a knot of her dress around her neck.

"They are your kids, so stop being jealous

"They are your kids, so stop being jealous."

Manik sprayed the perfume as he got done with his hair and said walking to the door of the closet.

"It has been long since i got an alone night with my wife, so call it anything."

Nandini nodded in disbelief before she listened her kids shouting in excitement looking at their father and a beautiful smile adorned her lips.

.....................

Nandini smiled at the cake brought by their friends for manan's 10th anniversary. It was beautiful white cake with flowers on it. She looked at navya and mukti telling them.

"It's beautiful."

Navya and mukti smiled back with them slying a kiss to nandini. Manik chuckled at them as he wrapped his one arm around nandini's waist while the other was holding the knife. Nandini looked at manik who gave her the knife and nandini spoke.

"Kids?"

Manik opened his mouth to say something when their 5 little one's came running to them. Their 8 years old twins Raya and Riya, their second eldest son of 6 years Naman, and their youngest twins of 3 years old Avni and Ayaan.

"10 years and you guys have 5 babies."

Abhimanyu spoke and nandini rolled her eyes saying loudly.