Party Lover😜

There's a party and you and this guy meet and you try to dance but you fail so you try to learn by listening to this guy. you end up learning and you fall in love with him. ovi there's drama.

I walk into my friend's house and drop my bag. "Ugh, I'm so tired!" I groan and lay my head on the counter. "I know, Ela was so tough, I hate Mr. J," my friend says and she goes on her phone.

"You know there's a dance tonight? It could be fun if you wanna go with me." She smiles nudging my arm. "I'm not sure if I can, I feel too tired," I say but she runs away.

"Go take a quick nap or something to wake you up then we'll go dress shopping." She says and goes out the door. I go lie down and close my eyes.

Couple minutes later

I get woken up by screaming threw the house. "Y/n! You have to wake up!" I hear as I sit up. I see my friend fly down the stairs, "You have to pee then we can shop real quick, come back then get ready and leave." She says

I go pee and then get in the car. We drive to the mall and pick out a dress.

"I like the pink one on you better," my friend says holding up a picture of me in a green, and blue dress on her phone. "Pink makes your skin look better!" She says and I agree with her.

She goes in the dressing room with her dresses and I sit and wait.

She comes out with a beautiful green shiny dress and I love it. "It looks so good on you!" I smile and she twirls.

"I'm gonna put on purple still!" She squeals and runs back in. I sit and see a boy my age with a girl. The girl seems stressed out and the boy is calm, acting like nothing is wrong.

The boy looks my way and I quickly look away. "How about purple?" My friend says it doesn't give the same energy as the green one. "No no, green all the way," I say showing her back to change.

We both are ready to pay and the people from the dressing room are in front of us. The girl smacks the boy when he looks our way. Me and my friend look at each other in shock.

We pay and leave for her house, to get ready for the dance.

I start to do my makeup on the bed. "Why do you think that girl was making the guy?" My friend asked. "I'm not sure, It did seem like the guy was staring at us though, when you were in your dress he was staring at me," I said and started my blush.

"You think it was his girlfriend?" She hisses.

"Maybe. Feel bad for her, she should just drop him." I say looking over.  I shook my head and finished my makeup.

We finish up and head out in our dresses to the dance. After about 30 minutes we get there and see everyone dressed up.

"So exciting!" I say shutting my door and we walk into the big open doors. I look around the room and see the ceiling way up, paintings on the top, big fancy chandeliers lighting the place up, and everyone hanging around in big dresses and suits.

"Should we find a date?" My friend says and I tilt my head to her giving her a grossed face. "Ughh you so boring." She laughs pushing my face away.

I smile at her, when I see the guy from the store standing behind my friend, he's standing on the pillar in a black suit looking at us with a blank stare. Then the girl went over to him and started to talk, going threw her purse. When he didn't reply she looked up and traced his eyes. Then slapped him.

I quickly look away and walk back to my friend. "Hey Des," I whisper to her "that boy from the store is here and he's staring again, AND the girlfriend hit him again." She looks around the room and spots him, "damn," she says showing her hand in the air.