Dominik • BDSM AU

Alternate Title: nothing that i wouldn't wanna tell you about
Description: Dominik Mysterio gets punished for biting Seth Rollins.
Tags: Alternate Universe - BDSM, Sub Dominik Mysterio, Domme Rhea Ripley, Canon Compliant, Mature Language, Mommy Kink, Biting, Punishment, Kneeling, Implied/Referenced Self-Harm, Spanking, Paddling

•••

"Fuck off," Dominik murmured.

Seth Rollins laughed. "Does your Mami know that her sweet innocent sub swears?" he teased.

Dominik gritted his teeth.

Dominik was in the cafeteria getting some food for The Judgement Day when Rollins decided to tease him over his sub status. He was the only sub in the WWE so he was used to the criticism and boos from both his colleagues and fans but that didn't mean it hurt any less. Rollins, in this instance, had just told him that the only reason The Judgment Day had him in their ranks was so he could be their slave.

"Leave me alone," he said, turning away from the antagonizing wrestler.

Seth rolled his eyes. "Please, you like the attention. Do I need to remind you about the time you dropped to your knees for me?"

Dominik halted. He had been on the verge of a sub drop and Seth was the only Dom in the area that Dominik knew to help him from fully succumbing to it. He had thought they had a mutual agreement not to bring up the incident.

He turned around and stared at the man. "Shut the hell up, Rollins," he sneered.

Seth, seeing that he was affecting the boy, grinned. "You were so submissive like that. You would have done anything I wanted. I was nearly tempted to ask Rhea if I could have some fun with you, but-"

That was it. Dominik didn't let him finish his statement before he grabbed Seth's wrist and bit down, hard. He ignored the gasp of pain from Rollins as he felt blood trickle into his mouth.

"Get off of me!" Seth yelled, pulling back.

Dominik wouldn't budge though. He had enough of the disrespect towards both himself and Rhea so the more Seth struggled to get loose, the harder he bit. He tuned out every sound and movement around him as he focused on causing the most amount of pain and distress from his enemy. Nothing would make him stop.

"Dominik Mysterio! What the fuck are you doing?" Besides that.

He released Seth from his grip at the obvious Dom voice Rhea had used. He ignored Seth's scoff as he stepped away from him and lowered his head, clasping his hands behind his back. He knew he was going to be in trouble but he didn't care. Seth had it coming.

"Look at me," Rhea snapped upon closing in on Dominik's location.

He immediately obeyed. As he looked up at her, he could see disappointment and confusion lacing her face.

"What is going on?" she asked in a much gentler tone.

"Your sub bit me is what happened! Keep him better contained or I will give him a spanking myself-"

Rhea growled, facing her attention now at her fellow wrestler. "Talk like that about my sub or myself again, and I will have no qualms breaking the intergender rules. Besides, I didn't ask you, I asked Dom." At Seth's look of disgruntlement, she focused back on Dominik. "Now, what happened, my love?"