Chapter 9: Principal War

One day, at Royal Woods Middle School, Principal Ramirez, Meryl, Mr. Lobert, Mrs. Salter, Chef Pat and Coach Zeck were just arriving to start the day

Principal Ramirez: (sigh) What another beautiful morning to start the school day. 

Meryl: You got that right. 

Mr. Lobert: You know Chef Pat, I'm looking forward for that school lunch today. Meatball Subs. You have no idea how much of a fan I am of that. 

Mrs. Salter: So am I. 

Once they all got inside, they were shocked to see so much spray painting

Mr. Lobert: What the heck happened here!? 

Chef Pat: Did someone break into our school? 

Principal Ramirez: I know who did this... 

Then, they see a random guy come towards them

...: Well, well, well, if it isn't Principal Loser here herself. 

Principal Ramirez: Oh great, it's Headmaster Williams from the Hazeltucky Middle School. 

Headmaster Williams: I see you've noticed that some my students broke into the school last night. (laughs rudely

Mrs. Slater: (sigh) You guys did this? 

Coach Zeck: Why do you even encourage this? 

Headmaster Williams: Well, at least my students are doing something in their lives. And by the way, it's that year again.

Principal Ramirez: Oh no... is it. 

Headmaster Williams: That's right, prank war... (grins wickedly) Hears the deal, if you guys win, we don't bother you guys anymore. If you lose, hehehe, you know what you'll be doing...

Principal Ramirez: You got yourself a deal...

The teachers: (gaps)

Headmaster Williams: Good to know. Oh, and by the way... my students really enjoyed you food Pat. 

Chef Pat: (angry) What!? 

Headmaster Williams: Yes... it was delicious. 

Later that day, Principal Ramirez was thinking on a prank to pull on Hazeltucky Middle School.

Principal Ramirez: Hmm... I wonder what kind of prank we should all pull on those teachers at Hazeltucky Middle... 

Then, Lincoln and Landon came in

Lincoln: Hey Principal Ramirez.

Principal Ramirez: Oh, hey guys. What's going on? 

Landon: We came to ask why there's a lot of Mac and Cheese in our locker. 

Lincoln: Yeah, what's up with that? 

Principal Ramirez: (sigh) Hazeltucky must have done this... 

Lincoln: What? 

Principal Ramirez: Our school is competing against our rival school, Hazeltucky Middle School. We're in prank war.

Landon: A prank war!? 

Principal Ramirez: Yup, their headmaster, Williams, my collage rival is leading this prank. 

Landon: Dang... 

Principal Ramirez: We're trying to think of a prank that would work perfectly against them. Last year didn't work so well. If we lose, your teachers will be scrubbing toilets.