Introduction

Welcome to "The New Security Guard", a rewrite of my original FNaF: Security Breach story. This is being made due to the fact that, after the Ruin DLC has come out, I've rewatched some playthroughs of the base game and some of the DLC, and I even went back to reread the original story to see if I should continue it.

I hated it. I saw that the story was kinda all over the place and the romance plotline I was doing seemed kinda rushed. And now that I am better at writing than when I first did that story, I have decided to rewrite this story.

Now, first, let's get into the world that I've made for this story. It's very... different from what you're used to.

1. To make certain things easier, such as the romance plotline, Freddy and the band will not be animatronics. Instead, they will be anthropomorphic animals, like a good bit of Earth's population.

God, I feel like I'm slipping further and further into the furry fandom...

...

Though, I guess it's not really a bad thing...

2. This story is indeed set in the future, which you all know already. However, a good number of people have some kind of cybernetic enhancements, kinda like people getting "chrome" in Cyberpunk. This will play an important part of the story, yes.

3. Yes, the original story of children haunting the animatronics from FNaF 1-4, SL, and PS is still a thing. However, the reason the animatronics were replaced with anthros will be explained in the story.

4. There will be certain characters in this story you may recognize from real life, such as Markiplier, but they will not be their real-life personas. They will be drastically different.

Now, this story's arcs will be separated in a way you will see in the next update. There are four arcs planned so far, but more will be added once more of Security Breach's story is added to the lore. Maybe even Help Wanted 2, if I deem it important enough to the story. Each arc will also be named after a FNaF song.

I will also be trying to give the romance a good build-up instead of the rushed one I had in my original Security Breach story. I didn't like how I was doing that. I'm currently mad at how Past Shallot did that. What was wrong with me?

Anyway, this story will hopefully be better. Though, after Ruin came out and put new light on the lore, I'm wondering what ending you guys would want for the Security Breach arc. Do you want the Princess Quest Ending or the Burntrap Ending? Or maybe both? Because I have a couple of cool twists for both of them.

Alright, I think that's the end of that. Hopefully you guys enjoy what becomes of this. Have a wonderful day/night, and I'll see y'all around! Buh-bye!

 Have a wonderful day/night, and I'll see y'all around! Buh-bye!