A Healing Conversation

Okay so this update is especially for Pragathi_R_Krish and AnushkaSinha258
Enjoy guys!!!!❤️

Khwahish sitting in her office, amidst the whirlwind of her bustling business, when her phone rang. Glancing at the caller ID, a smile graced her face as she answered the call.

Khwahish: "Finally, madam, you found the time to call! It feels like everything these days is in such a hurry. But here you are, making the effort."

Ridanshi chuckled on the other end, appreciating Khwahish's playful teasing.

Ridanshi: "You know, yaar, planning a wedding is no easy feat. It takes a lot of time and effort. But hey, I'm talking to the best startup owner, so I expect nothing less from you!"

Khwahish chuckled, proud of her accomplishments, but eagerly awaited the news.

Khwahish: "Alright, spill the beans! When's the big day?"

Ridanshi's voice brimmed with excitement as she revealed the details.

Ridanshi: "The date is set for six months from now, with an engagement ceremony in between. And guess what? The venue is Kullu, the land of breathtaking mountains!"

Khwahish couldn't contain her delight, her smile growing wider at the thought of celebrating her friend's special day amidst the majestic beauty of Kullu.

Khwahish: "That sounds absolutely magical, Ridanshi! I'm thrilled for you!"

Ridanshi's tone turned playful yet firm as she continued.

Ridanshi: "But hold on, Khwahish. I'm giving you a responsibility too! You know, this is my wedding, and I want everything to be perfect. So, from your dream house company, I want every guest to have a specialized gift. Consider it your duty as a friend."

Khwahish laughed, knowing that Ridanshi's expectations were high, but she couldn't resist the challenge.

Khwahish: "Okay, madam! You've got yourself a deal. I'll make sure every guest at the wedding receives a personalized gift from my dream house company. It'll be my way of adding an extra touch of magic to your special day."

Ridanshi grinned, satisfied with Khwahish's commitment.

Ridanshi: "That's what I like to hear! I know I can count on you, my dear friend. But let's not forget, I'm also expecting you to arrive a month before the wedding. No excuses! We need to make memories together."

Khwahish hesitated, knowing that convincing Ridanshi otherwise was futile. She sighed, realizing that her friend's wedding held immense importance to her.

Khwahish: "Alright, I understand. For you, I'll make it happen. I'll be there a month before the wedding, ready to be your partner in crime and create unforgettable memories."

Ridanshi's laughter echoed through the phone, a testament to their unbreakable bond.

Ridanshi: "That's the spirit, Khwahish! I knew I could count on you. Get ready for an adventure of a lifetime!"

As they exchanged more laughter and heartfelt promises, Khwahish felt a sense of joy and anticipation. She knew that despite any hesitations, being there for her friend on this significant occasion was an honor and a privilege.

Ridanshi's voice softened, carrying a tone of hesitancy and concern as she made a heartfelt request to Khwahish.

Ridanshi: "Khwahish, please, I have a favor to ask. Can you call him? He's filled with guilt and regret, and I can see how much he misses you. I know it's a lot to ask, but I can see the pain in his eyes. Please, just hear him out."