Brothers best friend

Fluff/smut; word count (1808)
  Au; civilian au

Dazai knew his friend, Akutagawa had a older brother around Dazais ago. But he was always off somewhere for his modeling job he has. So when Akutagawa told Dazai his brother was at home, Dazai came over.

Of course Dazai had looked Chuuya up, on instagram, twitter, anywhere basically. God Dazai couldnt help but think his friends brother was the most hottest person he's ever seen. When he stumbled across Chuuyas pictures for a underwear brand he couldn't help but get aroused.

Dazai pulled into the familiar driveway, hopping out and heading in without knocking as the was his second home basically. He walked through the house greeting Akutagawas parents who were in the kitchen as he grabbed a soda before heading up. At first the parents didnt really like Dazai, but the more he was around the more the parents grew to love Dazai as their own child.

Walking up stairs, knocking on Akutagawas door and opening it after hearing a quiet "come in. He was met with seeing none other then Chuuya, and god he was more handsome in person. Quickly Dazai started talking, "Hi akutagawa~, so this is your brother?" Akutagawa did a small nod.

"Hi, im Dazai" As he said this he opened his can of soda and sat on Akutagawas bed, leaning against the wall. "Hi" Dazai smirked after realizing Chuuya wasnt a very big talked, "Dazai, dont even try teasing him." Dazai looked at his friend a fake hurt look acting as if he had been shot. Chuuya just chuckled at this, finally Dazai let himself look, and i mean really look at him.

He could see the way the sun shone against his bright piercing eyes, how his hair seemed to get even more red with the sun on it, his barely noticeable freckles from being out in the summer sun, how his shirt showed off his small waist he's seen on his instagram plenty of times. Finally looking away noticing the siblings started talking again, just catching up. He decided for once to not talk and just let them talk for a bit when he was scrolling on instagram. Of course Chuuya was bound to pop up as he was only following a mere twenty people.

He liked the photo and continued scrolling on his phone, and after what felt like a hour the boys stopped talking and Chuuya walked out. As soon as the door shut Dazai turned to his friend, "your brother is so hot oh my god." at this Akutagawa got annoyed. "Oh my lord do not talk about my brother like that, lets just watch that new movie." Before both boys noticed it they fell asleep, Dazai sat up on after waking up realizing he was on the floor and glanced up at Akutagawa peacefully sleeping on the comfortable bed. At this he did a small 'tsk' and sat up stretching his aching back.

He stood up walking into his friends small walk in closet, grabbing one of his own pair of shorts and grabbing some random shirt. Changing in the closet and walking out throwing his clothes into a pile by the bed. He grabbed his phone and checking the time '7:13' he always woke up by habit for some reason.

He quietly walked down the stairs not wanting to wake the family knowing they would sleep a little longer, he walked into the kitchen and decided to make a bowl of lucky charms. After making the bowl he sat down at the kitchen island, watching some random youtube video. "Good morning" At the sudden voice Dazai jumped a bit earning a small chuckle from the person, turning around to see Chuuya standing their in all his glory.

"Good morning" Dazai went back to watching his video and eating trying to ignore Chuuya, the hottest man hes ever seen, cooking infront of him making what seemed to be homemade french toast.

Dazai finished his bowl of cereal placing his bowl in the sink, "i followed you back on instagram by the way" Dazai whipped his head around looking at the ginger. "Oh" Was all he could say because he had no idea what to say, i mean what could he say in this situation. So he just walked back upstairs feeling as if he had been caught.