1-Prologue

Third Person POV

It was a winter night, cold breeze was blowing through the air, and thick snow was everywhere. 

And on a village called Harte, a young boy, was limping towards the church. 

He was visibly bruised and has cuts everywhere. 

His breathing was ragged, due to the cold weather, the cold breeze became a painful sensation for the boy. 

All of the houses that he passed, was closed. And only the church was open, thankfully. 

The boy, gathered all his strength just to limp towards the church. 

It was bizzare to see that, even in this terrible weather, the church was still open. 

But for the boy, it was a miracle. 

After a few minutes of limping, he finally arrived on the front gate. 

He stopped for a second, and stared towards the inside of said church. 

It was warm, candles warmed up the inside. Now, all he needs to do is to take a couple more steps. 

But, he fell down. His mind, was telling him to go. But his body, was already exhausted. 

The thick snow, that he was currently face planted on. Became painful for his bruised body. 

He lost all hope, he was ready to leave this world. 

But on the last minute, he heard footsteps. 

He tried to call out for help, but he was too exhausted.

" Hmm? " The voice had a hint of curiosity. " What is a kid doing here? " 

××××××

Y/N POV

" Hmm? " I heard a voice. The voice was deep, but had a slight hint of curiosity. " What is a kid doing here? " 

I tried to move my head, towards the source of the voice, but it was already exhausted. 

" before that… " I heard the man's footsteps getting closer. 

He kneeled, and the next thing that happened, if this world has no concept of such a thing, it could have been called a fraud. 

" Holy magic: Heal " 

The next thing that I felt was warmth. A blinding light covered my body. 

I can feel the cold breeze, gradually becoming warm. 

After a minute or so, the light slowly vanished, and I was extremely tired. 

" that should do it… " The deep voiced man said. 

I now tried to look towards the source of the voice. But, I was only able to get a glimpse of a floating book, besides the man. 

And I felt everything turn black. 

A KING'S WISH
BY: KAFKKANA

??? POV

It was a cold night, and to say that the day couldn't get any more interesting, is an understatement.

I am a priest in this village called, harte. Harte was near Hage, so that's probably why it was called Harte in the first place.

I was a child born from a family that produces priests and nuns.

And when I turned 15, I gained my grimoire. I was lucky to get a rare attribute, holy magic.