~1~

The bell rung end of the day. I put my pencil case into my bag and grabbed my headphones putting it on my desk I watch as everyone else rushed out of the class I calmly got my phone out on put on crystal castles. I finally got out the classroom looking around at the people taking up the whole corridor the jocks all chanting about random shit the popular cheerleaders all talking about boys they liked this week. I was walking down the corridor when my body hit the lockers "what the fuck?" I look straight in Noah's eyes,Noah is the captainof the jocks and is a proper dick in school "woops sorry I slipped," he turned around and burst out laughing "dick head!" I shouted at him "Okk weirdo" he blurted out while sticking his middle finger up. They think they own the place because they are the most popular out of all these snakes.

Walking over to the bus stop I started to hear familiar voices "guys look," was the last thing I heard before a liquid was poured all over my Fucking head "THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" I shouted while turning around to stare Noah right in the eyes again "jeez princess no need to be all tense," he said while the rest of them chuckled I took my now broken headphones off and chucked them into his face "woah, there is no need for that char" said Thomas, Noah's best friend "don't Fucking call me char!" I stared at him pointing my finger in his face trying to calm my self i breath in "jeez it's not that big of a deal char," Noah smirked "what happened to you Noah your such a prick!" I said while walking away. I had know Noah since kindergarten and our parents are close so Noah was always around my house.

~at Charlottes house~
I slammed the door and dumped my bag on the floor while slipping my converse off my feet and storming upstairs into my room throwing myself onto my double bed "fuck sake those headphones were expensive as well!" My mum opens my door,i look up at her"hey Charle,are you ok?" Sitting up on my bed i reply with "ye just a stressful day thats it ill be okay,"i say while putting on a smile to please her"ok well i also wanted to say that the martins are coming around" fuck sake that means Noah is coming "ok thanks for telling me,bye mum" i say picking up my phone and texting my skater group chat

                           Skater besties🤟🛹
Jacob
Yo guys whats up

Alice
Nothing much
                                                                                Me
                                                    Im ok but noahs coming
                                                          To my house
Jacob
The jock!?

Alice
Ye jacob did you not
Know they are family friends

Jacob
No

Harry
Whats going?
EW NOT NOAH🤢

I heard the door open downstairs and knew it was them,about 5 minutes later i hear a knock at my door expecting it to be my mum i say"come in"it wasn't i see Noah walk in with his white nike air force 1's his,baggy blue jeans and his plain grey hoodie.putting his hands in his pocket he starts to speak"hey char sorry about earlier i don't really know what came across me"he starts to scratch the back of his head awkwardly,i put my phone down next to me looking at him "ye whatever as long as your standards are high for your "friends"" i roll my eyes and get off my bed walking towards my bathroom to get away from him,he follows me for fucks sake, "look i know i was being a prick so i got these for you"he holds out his hand with a new pair of headphones "just put them on the bed ill be out in a minute"closing the door.

~Noahs pov~
I sat on charlottes bed waiting for her to come out of her bathroom,i feel her phone buzzing next to me so i look at the notification it was her skater group they kept saying things about me and my team so i turn her phone off and take my out of my pocket texting my team

                               BEST PLAYERS😝

Thomas
Sup dudes anyone wanna go out?
Noah?
                                                                                       Me
                                                  Cant rn im at my parents
                                                    Friends house
Thomas
Oh your 3 minutes away
From my house just ask to go
Out at the front

Nick
Do they have a daughter
Because if they have a daughter
You bet hes not leaving he's probably
In her room

                                                                                       Me
                                                Ye they have a daughter
                                                But we we are just mates

I hear the bathroom door open and turn my phone off "so your skater group doesn't like me do they"
I say while she walks closer to me "yep just like i don't like you right now" she say putting her phone on her bed side table i pout my lips looking at her "oh come on what can i do to make it up to you" she sits on her bed next to me "stop being a dick at school?" I sigh and put my face in my hands "you know its not just me its everyone in the team"
Looking back up at her "yes,but you do a lot as well like my headphones and pushing me into a locker"she grabs my hands and puts them between hers"just try be a bit nicer ok Noah?" I look into her blue eyes and nod.the door opens and she lets go of my hands "hey kids,oh how much you have grown charlotte you look gorgeous i hope schools been going good no bullying or anything,"charlotte sits there in silence i look at her she looks back at me "Uhm no no bullying just some boys thinking they are better" my mum looks at me "is it Noah and his best jock friends?" She raise her eyebrow "no Noah is fine he's really nice to me don't worry kelly"
She kisses charlotte on the top of the head "ok good good also your mum wanted you two to go to the shop so you can get some sauces".

~charlottes pov~
We start walking down the street together Noah looking at his phone me looking at my shoes he was typing to a group chat when he stops in look up at his face when he says "are there any alleyways or other ways to the shops?" He looks around "no theres only this ways why do you want to go a different way?" He put his phone in his pocket "Thomases house is over there and if he sees me with you he'll take the piss out of me" i roll my eyes and grab his arm "come on,who gives a fuck what they think"he starts to look up into the bedroom windows probably looking out for Thomas. Eventually we make it to the shops and buy the sauce and we go back to my house.

We open the front door to my little sister sat on the stairs "NOAHH!!" She jumps into his arms as he picks her up i smile and start walking towards my mum as Noah plays with my sister in her games room. "Hey thanks for getting the sauce" my mum says while cooking the food "ye no problem mum" i say while walking out of the kitchen "wait can you give these to Kelly and Rob for me" i take the flowers out of my mums hands "hey kelly,rob my mum wanted to give you guys these" i hand them to her "oh these are gorgeous dear,thank you"i walk out of the living room to find Noah.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter
Sorry if its not the best
Chapter 2 will be out soon