°•1•°

°•Your POV•°

I hummed as I stepped out of the shower. Walking straight to my room without a towel, I live alone in an apartment. I grab my towel off my bed as I dry off, after I grabbed panties and a bra. They were a matching, red, laced pair of underwear. I walk out of my room and go to the kitchen to get a water bottle out of the fridge. As I walk into my room I open the water bottle and drink it. Laying down on my bed I put the water bottle on the floor, I cover up in my covers and drift to sleep.

The next morning I wake up, tied up to a chair naked. I sudden feel a buzzing inside of me, I look down to see that there was lube all over my clit and the chair. I tried to scream realizing I had a ball gag in my mouth. I started tearing up until I feel something touch my shoulders. I jump as I quickly turned around to see her.

°•Asher's POV•°

As I hear her try to scream, I couldn't help but smile. I get up off my bed and put my hands on her shoulders, feeling her jump under me. I walk in front of her, revealing my lingerie. As I see her start to blush I giggle.

"Hey baby, missed me? Oh don't answer that because I know you did." I said seductively. She starts to breath harder and harder. I take the ball gag off and she slobs on my hand. I lick it off as she says "What do you want from me? I'll give you anything, I'll stay still, just please untie me..." she says whining. I give in and untie her. She sits still like she said, apart from bucking her hips towards me. I get on my knees and look up at her. Her precum spills out of her lips fast, it drips off the chair. I lick it up as she moans and bucks her hips even more.

"Please take it out!~," she said moaning. I leave it in and asked her this knowing what she's talking about "Take what out?". She starts moaning louder. "The vibrator! Please!~" she said pleading. I take it out unexpectedly and she moans. I start fingering her and she closes up on me.

°•Your POV•°

I close up on her fingers as she fingers me. "OH GOD I'M GOING TO CUM!!~" I moan out loud. She nods giving me permission. I cum all over her fingers.

"Oh fuck.." I say as she pulls out. I lay back drifting to sleep as she rubs my thighs.