Absurd of the morality

Every time, there is a new goal – a new part, a new attribute that she must accommodate until there's nothing left than an invisible cage of empty guard and loneliness. The little girl wants the love of any kind, looking for chances to meet a new friend, see love at first sight at the airport, and go through the deceitful heartbreak that will help her grow. „Everything happens for a reason. "The show is still going. There is no stopping for a break or a nap. There is just this continuous feeling of regret, love, and Hope. Hope is, indeed, fickle. Nonstop overthinking and believing it gets better. Probably it does - spending so much time with unmannered boys, trying to keep up the expectations of skinny, simple, stupid blonde. So, they can use her later and celebrate the wealth of sexist thoughts. It is devastating how no one investigates her perception.

What you might love, someone might hate. What Brings you life might cause the little girl's death. Partially, wishing for brighter days is beautiful. But it never solved any problems. Belief in equality? Hope and love caused that. There will always be a difference. We might as well bring a favorable scenario instead of a negative or toxic one. Again, Hope is very erratic – very unpredictable. It might help with the progress, or others lose interest and everything they afford to. Hope brings our dreams but kills it when it's too high off the bar we set ourselves into. It is consuming. It is all we have left. All is left from when we disappear from the world and won't wake up to the sun again. Creativity and fantasy are close to us. It is the Hope of different. The part where we wish we woke up but to another- a better world so death wouldn't matter. However, those things are still Hope. Hope is everything we have. Unfortunately, it kills or brings life back. It is a skinny line of promises and actions that will be Hell and Heaven in our philosophy and continue conflicting with the absurdity of religion, so we hope when we're down, something will save us because all we want is the Hope of Heaven and the Promise of Hell. To fight those battles of the barrier, living in between and wishing for a life of black and white beauty. Creating a world of gray areas messes the Hope through heaven and hell so we could say we belong to both. As hard as we try, we hope for everything that comes our way so we can be heroes and villains in the story.