💜 EDITOR ; Keria [CLOSED] 💜

Username :: kiku_SNH48

Status :: Closed

Experience :: 2 and a half years

What type of edits I make? :: teasers, trailers, and pov

Samples ::

Rules ::

Be patient: I want to reassure you that production of your trailer/teaser may take at least two to three weeks. Please be patient during this time.

No shop hopping: It is not allowed to shop hop as it shows disrespect towards my hard work.

Form: Please fill out the form neatly and cleanly and provide dialogue samples. This will help me create the trailer. If you are confused, I can check a sample.

Filter: I do not use filters in the trailer, so please don't aspect that, so rest assured that it will be uploaded in 4k quality. You do not have to worry about that.

Proper credit: Make sure to give me proper credit in the description and the first chapter of the book.

Use the trailer for at least 49 days.

Changes: I am open to minor changes, but please note that I will only accept them once. Therefore, it is better to fill out the form carefully and in detail.

Payment ::

Please make the payment for the following services permanently.

Follow me

Please permanently follow the community.

Please give a shout-out to this book on your MB.

Please save this book to your reading list.

Please fill in the 'From' section neatly and cleanly.

Form ::

Username :

Author name : (Specify which one you want in the trailer)

Genre : (Choose from Mystery thriller/romance/melodrama/other)

Dialogues : (It would be better if you provide me with dialogues instead of just descriptions)

Please specify the type of face claim you want in the trailer :

Short description :

Mood : (Choose from Dark/light/medium)

Scenes :

Any inspiration :

Background music :

Tags : 7+ including kiku_SNH48

BLANK FORM