Opposite Wally

n's pov:

Well... With opposite here I've settled to help where I could, I spent that day with him trying to figure out if it was a dream come true or a dream period. It was true alright!

Heheh! I was enjoying hearing his little attitude and huffs from trying to get back to normal or be a tsundere, I did show him how I knew of him, explaining how this world may be parallel and a basic recreation to where he is an idea... That said... He was definitely confused in the discovery of being "made" based around the original wally.

"That's a load of bull shit! Why are people such.... Weirdos???" ,despite his clear insult, the clear tsundere was flustered more than anything for an exact copy of his personality being called out...

I found it adorable as I chuckled, "Could be worse... I've seen toxic battles of fans... At least you have people care about you... Right?"

I was teasing him as he continued to be all huffy in denial, "N-no! F-fuck you!"

I giggled.... Been a long day of his sassy behavior... Oh... But it will never get old at teasing him!

Wally's pov:

G-god damn it! They were... I don't even know... They showed me how they knew of me and I felt like I was gonna faint from embarrassment! I got.... Stuck with... A fan....? THEY'RE ALREADY TEASING ME ABOUT THE DAMN SIMPS!

I huffed, crossing my arms as I try to hide and calm down my blush... They will NOT make a fool of me! I'M NOT THAT GULLIBLE TO FALL FOR SOME STRANGER! NEIGHBOR OR NOT! That said they were offering me beverages suddenly...

"Well... heheh! Ya want something to drink or eat to calm yourself, Mr. All High And Mighty?" ,they giggled, they were clearly teasing me of my flustered state...

THEY DIDN'T EVEN HIDE THEIR LAUGHTER! I scoffed and shrugged, "W-whatever.... Probably sucks anyways..."

They giggled and went to get whatever they were talking about... W-whatever.... Maybe it won't be that bad... But doesn't mean I'm dropping my guard! I'm not that stupid! Just.... Gotta find a way back...