Sunshine

Sandro's Pov

"Sunshine, come sit with me" Nora and I frown at the nickname Felix just used for my sister.

A fierce anger bubbles in me because I totally know why a guy like him would act like a gentle. He's living up to his fuck boy reputation.

He thinks none of us notice him stealing glances at my baby sister the whole time we were in the game room. He must be delusional to think we'll let him get anywhere near her. 

"Go sit there" I point at the only other empty seat at our side of the table which is next to Arius and really far away from Felix.

Nora blushes and nods trying to look indifferent. She's probably embarrassed by what Felix just said.

As she reaches the seat I assigned her, Arius gets up and pulls her chair. He's really a gentleman and knows how to respect a girl. Most importantly he doesn't have any hidden intentions for my angel.

He's mature enough to understand that trying to hit on the Italian Mafia princess would invite alot of trouble for him. But his brother on the contrary only thinks with his dick.

Sometimes I wonder how the two are even related. They're literally poles apart. While Felix is outgoing, Arius prefers to indulge in work. Felix dresses up like bikers with cargo pants and t-shirts with chains while Arius is always decked up in formal pants and shirts.

Although we're not on good terms with these British boys, we don't really mind Arius. He's actually a nice guy. It's always Felix who initiates fights with us which usually start with casual teasing and then he starts gaslighting us.

Bianchis never hold back from fights so we end up being up each other's neck. Sometimes we just wanna kill Felix and deal with the consequences later but we know that it would be really dumb.

Felix knows it too, which is why he always takes advantage of it. So naturally his brother has to jump in each time to save his ass.

Ever since our alliance with them, they're sitting on our table and we're gradually trying to get along but all of us know that we'll never be friends. And no matter what, Felix always finds a way to piss us off like he just did by calling my sister 'sunshine'.

"You guys are way protective of her" Felix pointed out as the servants brought our dinner. 

Maybe we wouldn't be so paranoid with him if Nora hasn't spilled during one of her rambling sessions that she thinks Felix is 'the definition of hotness'.

She was so impressed by his oversized jackets, chains and the eyeliner he puts on. I was absolutely shocked by the way she described him like he was a piece of meat.

I gently explained to her that he's not boyfriend material and I guess she understood because a few days ago she told me she doesn't like him anymore because 'it's inappropriate'.

Though she also said she's been crushing on Santiago since day one, I didn't mind that because he's gay. But she doesn't know it and it's absolutely hilarious how she fixes her hair when he's around.

He's around alot lately, Xavier and Santiago are vibing at max. He's our friend too but I guess they're more close now. It makes sense because he just had a really bad breakup with his long distance boyfriend who he was dating for 3 years now.

Xavier was quite consoling towards him which was very shocking because usually we're only soft with Nora. But Santiago looks happy now so I think he's moved on.

"We have to be. As long as people like you exist" Xander glared at Felix who mockingly smiled in response.

"Trust me I'm not as bad as you think" Felix smiled again, acting innocent.