The Start

🍞Peeta POV🍞

It was September 8th- the third day of my Junior year. I was at football practice when she ran by with the rest of the track runners. She was obviously new at Eisenhower High School, because I would have remembered a face like her's.

I was a player. I always went for the popular girls, cheerleaders, and dancers. Rumors constantly circulated that I had sleepet with about a dozen of the most popular hard to get girls in the school. My friend Finnick and I are the top boys in our class. Always getting the girls with the short shorts and low cut tops. But this girl was special. She ran the track in a normal t-shirt and soffy shorts. Even though her cloths weren't reveling I could see that underneath she had a body better then Delly Cawrtwrites. Hair lusher than Clove Knifes. Eyes sparklier then Finnick Odair's. Yet she looked fiercer then Johanna Mason. But those eyes- those stormy grey eyes made me melt. Right then and there I knew that I needed her. I had fallen for this mysterious girl and I don't even know here name.

--------------------------------------------

After the practice I head to the locker room, when all of the sudden Gale, Cato, Marvel, and Finnick run up to me.

"Hey anyone see the smoken new girl" Gale asks, matching my step.

"Yeah she was running track out there. SHE IS A HOTTIE." Cato exclaims.

I hate hearing them talking about her this way. Normally I would join the conversation. Girls and cars are my two favorite topics, but she should not be treated like an object. She's a magnificent piece of art... and she will be mine.

"Ten out of ten would bang." Marvel exclaims.

"Please bro 100 out of 10 would bang." Gale says. "Pulse she's my type too."

I roll my eyes at his comments and unlock my locker.

"I think her name is Katniss and she's pretty nice." Finnick says looking a little annoyed.
-------------------------------------
We all walk to my tree house at my home after school because there's a party tonight. I grab a few beers and pass them around our little circle. Gale downs two in less then five minutes.

"Peet guess what" Gale slurs. "what?" I say as I roll my eyes. "I CHALLENGE YOU TO A BANG OFF." he almost screams. "I bet I can get Katniss to sleep with me before you can."

Shit.

I have a reputation, I can't just back down to a bang off I've only ever lost twice. So I can't back down now.

"Sure" I say as I play it off quickly.

Now all I know is I need to protect Katniss, an angel, from Gale, a pervy player and womanizer.

_______________________

CHAPTER 1 YEAH. MY SECOND BOOK. IT WILL ALL BE IN PEETAS POV. LETS TRY TO REACH 5 stars and 5 comments. Tell yo FRIENDS
💃🏻🚶🏼👅🙎🏻👱🏻💘