File_04 : Black-Eyed-Lies.zip

(EDITED)

(Note to readers: Some chapters ahead may not be in line with the new edits.)

"...and Corvus did not look happy about their win, I have to tell you, and I'm pretty sure a part of that second half was to blame after Yun pulled such a risky stunt right at the end there only to have to be saved by Watanabe..."

"...I was giving a good amount of credit to Yun, I think he's a good racer, of course, but there is something to be said about still being an amateur in the sport, especially in comparison to the lycans he's racing with, they are an elite group..."

"This is why you keep racers within their respective classes! You can't throw a Class III in with a Class I from the same pack, let alone two vastly different ones..."

"...in response, King made a statement following the match to the press, stating the win was what was most important and that people should see their new recruits for their potential, not their mistakes. But Corvus fans are still very reluctant to accept the three freshmen, especially Yun, as part of the team and even omitted their names on posters, banners, and T-shirts..."

"...fellow Avaldi football quarterback, even said he doesn't agree with mixing classes or varying packs that drastically within teams, stating that 'the elite is elite for a reason' and letting 'just anybody' on is peeling back decades of work Avaldi athletes have put in to growing their status..."

______________________

[Kane King - tr899842423.ghost]

[View Records]
[School records loading...]
[Select year]
[Select record file]
[Encryption loading...]
[Re-encrypting...]
[View AVALDI UNIVERSITY]

[Marks]
[Warning : First warning]
[Comments : Violence on school property]
[Warning : Second warning]
[Comments : Violence on school property, violence on private school property]
[Warning : Strike warning]
[Comments : Suspected violence against fellow peer]
[TEMPORARY PROBATION]
[TEMPORARY TRACKING - REGISTERED TRACKER : OPAL WILDER]

______________________

I hate the fae, but fuck the vamps.

Since I was out for the next two regular matches and the next Yellow Diamond round, Coach had let me off of day-to-day practice. I'd expected Kane to badger me about being consistent, but he was decidedly reserved about the entire thing.

"Here." He slid a plate of rice and a strange, red vegetable pancake at me. Saturday was dim, clouded over by an incoming storm and May dampness permeating air of Los Angeles county. At my blank look, he sighed, "Kimchi jeon. Just eat it."

I said, "Should I keep going to practice? Coach was sort of ambiguous."

Kane poured the last of the batter onto the pan. He glanced at me, then turned away. "Do whatever you want."