[ CHAPTER III THE OBSERVATORY ]

"Wilbur, wake up."

"I'm up."

Wilbur gets up and walks behind the Futon to talk to Zack.

"How do you feel?"

"Like an asshole, I'm sorry for being horrible all yesterday, Zack thanks for being nice to Charlie when I wasn't."

Charlie popped her head up over the futon

"Is it over?"

"Yes it is."

Wilbur grabbed the remote to the TV and touched its screen putting on the news.

"Reports that billionaire, philanthropist, Hector Oswald signed a deal to sell Oswald Technology Incorporated to rival company CEO Ronald Gates."
Wilbur switches to the next channel.

"Live on 180 news, King George the 35th has been crowned."

"Boring can we watch something interesting?"

"Yeah I agree."

Wilbur turned the TV off.

"It's actually interesting that Oswald is selling the company."

"I've never liked that guy."

"Why."

"I don't know, he Just gives me the creeps, I mean he may give away a ton of money, but I feel like people only like him because they think he will give them his money."

"He was like my childhood I always watched him."

"It's just strange."

"Eh all rich people are strange, Oh and that reminds me, I got to do a job interview today."

"What is it."

"Well in school I had a major in engineering, was at the top of my class, I graduated with a degree and everything, but I never did anything with it, however I got invited to a job interview from the people at OTS and that's probably why they want me, but it's just weird though."

"What's weird?"

"It's at the Observatory and it's like at night and I don't want to put effort into it, but then it's like a really good opportunity."

"You mean the big one that's a once and a lifetime experience to go to?"

"Yeah, I don't know if I should go though."

"I think you should, besides if you do you'll be able to go be a nerd for an hour and if you don't get the job, hey you visited a place that cost over a thousand dollars to go see."

"Don't call me a nerd."

"Nerd."

"This is going nowhere."

"Well I can take Charlie for a bit, and then my house if you're still out"

"Yeah I'll drop you off."

"That being said how long will you be?"

"I'll be back at nine."

"Alright."

"See you later!"

"Good luck with the interview."

"Thanks!"

"Bye love you dad!"

"I love you too."

Wilbur drops off Zack and Charlie, he grabs the suitcase puts it on the coffee table and looks at it.