s e c r e t

Mattheo Riddle

i was talking with blaise about his stupid love life before i heard pansy scream

i shot my head over to her kneeling on the floor and madeleine laying there, struggling to breath and get up.

'oh my god.' i whisper, quickly putting my drink down and running towards them.

'what happened?' i asked, looking up at pansy.

'someone spiked her drink..' she breathes out, looking at madeleine like she was gonna break down in tears.

'i cant breathe.' madeleine finally cries out, shutting her eyes tightly.

'help me!' pansy said. i quickly nodded and carefully picked her up, her legs quickly wrapping around my waist.

'cmon.' i said to pansy, motioning her at the door. she quickly ran over and opened it as i rushed out with madeleine in my arms.

-

i sat down next to her bed, hearing the beep of her heart monitor and the sound of her breathing.

i was in such a panic. i knew this was gonna happen, and i didn't warn her about it.

i saw astrid do it.

i knew she did something to her drink.

i felt like an idiot, like this is all my fault.

the pain she is having to go through, all because i didn't warn her.

i hated myself.

'mattheo..' madeleine whispered, turning her head slightly towards me.

is she awake?

'madeleine? you okay?' i ask her.

'it was astrid and some.. guy..' she whispered. 'they did something..'

'what?'

'madeleine?'

she passed out again.. shit.

i look over, seeing her dress lightly pulled down at her collarbone.. and the scar i saw that one day.

i lean over, lightly pulling down the fabric as i look at the scar.. it looked.. new?

-

Madeleine Black

i lay my head down.. blood quickly dripping from my nose.