Beach day

Your boyfriend texted you that him and his brothers are going to the beach and asked if you wanted to come along

Of course you said yes so you got up out of your bed and started getting ready. You put on a cute bikini and one of Matt's T shirts over it as a cover up. You grabbed all your stuff and waited in your living room for them to get here.

Maybe around 5 minutes pass before you get a text from Chris saying that they're here. You walk out to the car and Matt rolls down his window to give you a kiss before you get in the back seat with nick. Nick has aux and is playing basic white girl songs while Chris is jamming his heart out to last Friday night by Katy Perry.

You guys finally arrive at the beach and hop out of the car. Matt hugs you as the guys get their stuff out of the car.

"I missed you baby" he whispers in your ear before grabbing his stuff out of the trunk to.

You guys are just walking down to set an umbrella up and towels down. Chris presses the button to make the umbrella pop out and it smacks him right in the face and you guys all laugh at him before nick snatches it from him and sets it up correctly. Nick does the rest of the setting up cause Chris can't do it correctly and you and Matt are to busy talking. Once everything is set up Matt takes his T shirt off in one swift movement and you swear it's the hottest thing you've ever seen. Matt catches you staring before sending you a wink and walks over to you.

"Like what you see?" He laughs at himself before you smack his chest and smile.

You take your T shirt off to and grab the sunscreen and lay down "put some on my back?" You ask Matt

"Yeah sure" he replies and lathers it up on his hands before he starts rubbing your back transferring the sunscreen from his hands to you.

"Can I just say you look so hot in this my love" he says referring to your bikini. You blush and he finishes putting sunscreen on you.

"Thank you Matt" you say as he walks off to Chris who's been yelling at him this whole time to hurry up cause he wants to play football.

Time flies by, you and nick talked while the other two played football. Eventually they ask you guys if you want to swim, you say sure and start walking to the ocean. Chris decides to run and belly flop into it as he's running into it. Awhile flies by of you guys splashing each other and trying not to drown when a wave hits. You guys are all just talking in the ocean when Matt grabs your hand and pulls you close to him. He grabs your waist and keeps his hands tight around you not letting you leave as he kisses your shoulder.

"Hi babe, what's up?" You spin around looking at him with your hands around his neck.

"You're just so beautiful Y/N" he smiles before kissing you on the lips. You giggle before kissing his lips again. "Thank you I try my hardest" you smile at him. "Well you don't have to try your naturally gorgeous I hope you know that."

You smile before Matt asks you if you want to go dry off. You say yes and you guys walk out of the ocean before Matt starts chasing you and you run away. He eventually catches you and picks you up n spins you around. He sets you down and you guys dry off using a spare towel and sit on a towel you were previously reading on. He sits up and you straddle his lap.

"Matt your face is burnt" you laugh and take out a stick sunscreen out of your bag and start applying it to his face. After a few minutes of you guys just talking nick and Chris eventually come out of the water and dry off to.

All of you guys are having a good time laughing and just talking while listening to music for another hour or two. You guys have gone over what it was like when you and Matt started dating to when nick slipped down the stairs. Eventually the sun starts setting and you guys pack up and start heading back to the car. Nick and Chris put their stuff away first and you and Matt throw your stuff in the trunk to. You start walking to the side of the car when Matt pulls you back and kisses you. You melt into the kiss and you guys eventually break the kiss whenever Nick starts rushing you. As your about to walk away Matt smacks your ass before smiling and jogging to the drivers seat. On the way back you guys decide your spending the night and what the guys are gonna film for a Wednesday video.

Eventually you guys arrive and the boys start filming in their kitchen while you sit on the couch and watch. After the film you guys watch a movie to end the night.

sorry if this is ass I dunno what to write

895 words