Chapter 1 ~ Back to school

"It's 5 o'clockin the morning, conversation got boring, you said you're going to bed soon, so i snuck off to your..." I woke to the sound of music that filled my ears.

I yawned and stretched my arms and legs.

It's the first day of school.

I slipped into my soft and comfy slippers and went to my bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. Then took my clothes off and went to take a hot shower, just like every normal shower but...with me in it.

After drying myself with my towel, I went to my closet to take out my neatly hung uniform and put it on. Then, brushed my hair and took one last look at the mirror before leaving my room and running down the stairs for breakfast.

Just as I came down, the aroma of sweet-smelling pancakes hit me. I saw my Mum humming in the kitchen, flipping pancakes while my Stepdad sitting at the dining table, sipping coffee with newspaper in his hands.

"Good morning!" I called out.

"Morning," My Stepdad replied without taking his eyes off his newspaper.

"Hmmmm....Pancakes, my favourite!" I said as I kissed my mum on the cheeks "Morning, mum".

"Morning, sweetie. had a good sleep last night?" She asked.

I nodded as i took an empty glass and filled it with hot chocolate and made my way to the dining table as my mum set the pancakes down on the table.

I  served myself one large piece of pancake and added some honey syrup on it then spreaded strawberry jam on the half part of the pancake and peanut butter on the other half. 

"YUM! just the way i like it" I smiled to myself, taking a bite from my masterpiece.

**************

"Gosh, I'm so full" I said in pure content.

"Ready to go?" asked my stepdad.

"Yeah," I said as i grabbed my bag "Bye, mum, love you" giving her a peck.

"Bye, sweetie, make friends in school, alright? take care, I love you" She said just as I closed the door.

I went in the the front passenger seat as my stepdad drove the car to the porch. I took out my Ipod and put my earphones into my ears and listened to some Bruno Mars songs as i stared through the window car, watching the trees pass by.

We drove in silence for the next 20 minutes and then finally reached our destination.

"Bye, Uncle Frank, thanks for sending me to school, " I thanked my stepdad as i stepped out of the car

After seeing the car leave, I stood on the porchsteps of the school that stood before me. I took a big breath and finally entered the building.

Author's Note:

Hey, Everyone! I'm 12 and this is my first time writing a story so please excuse me for my grammar errors. Please Vote and Comment if you liked it, and please feel free to suggest anything. Thanks for reading (:

Ps. I edited this story cuz i thought it was much too short so i hoped y'all enjoyed it ((:

PPs. Chapter 2 = 5 Votes (i'll try not to be too demanding but i need something to motivate me right? XD)

xoxodaphniekawaii14